“RATHER STAY IN CAR!” 1 of 5 stars

198 Ashworth Ave., Hampton, NH 03842   |
Ranked #31 of 44 Hotels in Hampton
“RATHER STAY IN CAR!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Well Room #1 found the a cockroach on my girlfriends back after got up off the bed..shower is tiny also.. Complained to office horrible management threatened to call police when we complained and he refused a refund even though we were only there for 20 minutes .. Switched rooms to only find a used condom on the the floor complained again to office and they accused me of putting it there my self Room # 3 was better it at least had ac & hot water unlike other rooms & still paying full price we called the cops & complained to chamber of commerce ... If you like the environment if dirty sheets, bugs, & used condoms this place is for you!

• Stayed May 2012

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Worcester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Took my family for a mini vacation and ended up at the beach. We stayed at this motel The Flagship Motor Court at Hampton Beach New Hampshire and I was so impressed with their service and how clean their rooms are. The beds are so comfortable and the staff and administration are so friendly. I'm looking forward into staying there again for memorial day weekend!! I highly recommend anyone to stay there especially because it is so kids friendly and so welcoming besides being so clean!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
bristol
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

My Husband and I have been going to hampton beach for years, we bring our grandchildren
once a year. We have been to many of the hotels--inns--I have to say the flagship is the top
The owners are very accommodating to your needs.They are very friendly. The price is reasonable (better if booked in advanced, as any other place you reserve) A nice clean heated pool.The kitchenate is nice, and the court-yard with picnic tables with grills (private & cozy).
I can't understand why people would write such poor reviews

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Волжский
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

I'm a traveller too but not really a visitor of this motel, I was like an “unpleasant staff” you're talking about , it's HOUSKEEPER actually. I arrived from Russia with my friends and had the most disgusting experience of work in my life…i'm the honest person and on all customer's questions and requests like «can I have new sheets» I replied «no, you can't» cause ALL sheets in this motel are stained and torn and that’s not really my fault or fault of any housekeepers of this nasty place! I don’t think that it’ll be correctly if we took our money and bought new sheets for Motor Court…but that would be the best present Shirin and her husband had ever had. You were talking about dirty rooms also, so do you think it’s real for one person, who has 6 checkouts (very dirty checkouts), to make it fascinatingly clean for only 4-5 hours, despite the fact we had also one laundry room each and lots of rooms for service:/ I was really «red face» when people were asking me about new sheets or complaining about things that I couldn’t correct. I was also at a loss when manager was demonstratively screaming on me for her own mistakes not to seem bad in the eyes of the customers. Will YOU tolerate such attitude for 8 dollars an hour without any rest or even a dinner!? I think no…but we were just foreigners who hasn’t had any choise  I won’t have ever stayed in this motel, and I really don’t understand the people who has visited it for about 3 times per summer…

Yours sincerely,
Unpleasant Houskeeper

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

This was our 14th year here (family reunion) and every year there is something new. This year was the extended patio area in the courtyard and the new gas grills. We always have a great time and the managers are friendly and very accommodating. We are all looking forward to returning again next year.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Revere, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I went here with my 8 year old grand daughter when we entered the room we saw the beds were dirty checked the sheets and pillow cases had stains on them,dead bugs on floor that made my granddaught cry when she saw them,bath room door was water logged and could not close materess had black mold stains on them and toliet was clogged. We were told at the front desk that we could leave but could not get our $175 back.
We went to the chamber of commmerce to complain and was given a compaint sheet to fill out. We were told they were doing this to many people and getting away with it and there was nothing they could do. Because of the lateness of the day on the weekend me and my grandaughter were not able to get another room plus lost the $175.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Milford
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

It is hard to even know where to begin. I reserved this room without looking up reviews online - my mistake. There is very little parking for the amount of rooms they have. If you come in late, you are out of luck. If you expect company - forget it.
the manager is very rude and actually told me to go home without a refund if I didn't like it there. It was not "HIS" problem and he didn't care if I was happy or not.
The noise level from other guests were very loud even after hours. The outside floors, stairs and railings were not sturdy. I leaned over to talk to my friend and thought the railing was going to break.
The pool closes early and the sheets and towels were thread bare and stained.
If you want a relaxing vacation, stay away from this place.
I knew we weren't booking at a five star luxery resort, but this place isn't even close to a Motel 6.

Room Tip: check reviews before you book