“Excellent alternative to the usual coffee stops” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
White Mountain Cider Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US Route 16
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Excellent alternative to the usual coffee stops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Would have given this a 5 but for the fact that we Brits expect our cider to be alcoholic. (Hard Cider in American speak). Alas it was not and I was unable to stock up on a local brew for the time in Canada.

Visited July 2013

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Do not get cider donuts to go......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I wanted to share an appetizer and one of their burgers. We asked our waiters how big the burgers were and also the appetizer. He said the burger was around 8 oz and the appetizer shareable. The appetizer was small and not inexpensive. The burger came and you could see it was really only for one. We immediately ordered a second. The burger aws delocious as were the fries. But the second burger was larger and the fries plentiful. The second burger WAS large enough to share. I asked if I could have 4 donuts to go because I wa full and they were part of a dessert. When the bill came, the donuts were $14 for 4 normal sized cider donuts. We were really shocked. We could have had two regular dinners for the price of 2 burgers, a small appetizer and 4 donuts. Be careful how you order and ask the price first.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
westport, ct, usa
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My second visit to this little gem. Incredible food in a tiny restaurant. The chef really cares and it shows using local produce and grest imsgination. Hands down the best restaurant in the white mountains

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was our first time eating here and I must say before we arrived I thought by the name it was going to be more pub/brewery fare and feel. They do have a very nice bar area, but the dinning room and food was anything but pub/brewery fare and feel. It had a bit of an upscale and trendy but very comfortable feel. Shorts and polo shirt or slacks and button down would be very comfortable. Shorts, slacks or skirts for the ladies all fit well. My wife and I were amazed at the quality and presentation of the dinner. We enjoyed every bite and the cider donuts for desert also proved not to judge by a name. “Donuts? I can get those anywhere.” Not these babies. Try them and you’ll know what I mean. The whole meal was outstanding. The Chef does a fantastic job!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ate here for lunch (in the Cider Mill) and for dinner in the White Mountain Cider Company restaurant. Both were excellent - the chicken salad wrap in the Mill and the asian pork gourmet for dinner on the Monday "Beer and Burger Night". This is a great place - definitely not "chain-like". Would highly recommend if you want "local flavor".

Visited June 2013