“Back again and loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
White Mountain Cider Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US Route 16
Uxbridge
“Back again and loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I went up to North Conway for a week away for a little skiing and relaxing. First I'll start off by saying this is my wife's favorite restaurant in the area. As we were driving by WMCC on Sunday I saw it on the board that they had burger and beer night Monday. We went in Monday and saw that they hi light a burger and paired it with a draught. I love a good burger and good beer so I'm all in. We started with the home made chips w/sour cream and bacon. Those things are addictive and the bacon pieces on top absolutely rock. The burger was to die for I'll try to explain it but I cant do it justice. It was a beef burger with Cabot cheddar cheese get ready for this it was sitting on top of poutien (spelled prob. wrong but that french Canadian specially of french fries w/gravy) then on top of the burger and on top of the fries it had a Jameson whiskey gravy. Wait not done yet, they it had a bacon remolaid smeared on the top of the bun. Holy crap what a party in your mouth. One down side my burger was well over cooked but out excellent bartender/server replaced it asap. The beer was one of the specialty micros they have on tap but I cant even remember the name because the burger was so over the top bit the beer was nice. My wife got the pulled pork sandwich which was very good also, nice smoke flavor and the BBQ sauce was nice. We ended up going back two nights later for my wife's b-day dinner and it was as good ever. She got the gnocchi which were very good. Hats off to the chef on coming up with a burger like that.

• Visited January 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Get the home made chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The home made chips with the different sauces are to die for! Everything is made to order and the food is wonderful!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Shelburne, New Hampshire
“Wonderful yet again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Love the food, love the ambiance, love the staff - well - I love everything about the White Mountain Cider Company. Dine here as often as I can.

• Visited December 2012
“Avoid the rude staff!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Ok I have given this place several chances!!! I do not like to spend ridiculous money unless it is worth it! I tried out the deli twice both times I had to deal with a short balding man who seemed like he was more concerned with his phone than my order!! I also ordered donuts and they were awful the middle was not cooked!! Then into the restaurant the food and place was lovely but service.... Yuck. Within the last 4 months I have been here 3 times. I give up. Prices r ridiculous for the portions. And I was so disappointed with the deli and doughnuts!! Rude rude rude!! Plenty of better places to visit in the valley for an amazing meal! Go elsewhere!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Don't drive by this restaurant! It may not look fancy from the outside, but once inside it is slightly upscale yet simple and warm. The exposed beams and large fireplace are cozy. The bread and wine list are wonderful! Our server was helpful and attentive, and our meals were delicious! My husband and I both loved our meals and try never to miss here when we're in the area.

• Visited December 2012