“trip to Story Land” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Attractions in Glen
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Story Land – where fantasy lives! Story Land is a safe and natural setting where children and their imaginations can run free. We provide a great value to our guests every day, with all-inclusive rides, shows & attractions, reasonably-priced admission ticket, FREE parking, and FREE pet kennels. Featuring birthday parties and character dinners, Story Land is a celebration for the young at heart. This world of fantasy is punctuated by the kaleidoscope of flowers and emerald fields of New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Timeless characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Old Woman in the Shoe, the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Rabbit came to life here in 1954.
new hampshire
“trip to Story Land”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I took my 3 grandsons for the day to Story Land, I had not been there since my daughter was younger, so maybe 20 yrs or more. It was great, My grandsons had such a great time!! My husband and I even went on the rides with them. Even the food prices were very reasonable compared to other parks. We do plan to go back again this yr.

Visited September 2012

cleveland, oh
6 attraction reviews
“I'm 27 and had a GREAT time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a New England roller coaster trip. We loved it. I give it a slight edge over Santa's Village as it had a few more attractions for adults and the roller coaster is more unique. The theming is cute and fun! The weather in August was beautiful.

Peabody, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
“One of the Few Places That Still Gives the Same Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went here as a kid in the late '80s/early'90s & it was awesome! Fast forward to '09 when I started bringing my own children & the place really hasn't changed even though it's no longer family-owned. The company that bought must truly know what they're doing since it still retains the awesome memories of one's childhood at reasonable cost.

My one & only gripe is the food is terrible, but it's not a big enough deal to dock it a star for sure. I can't imagine anyone not thinking this place is five stars for kids about 2-10. For very young children, this is better than Disney since it's so specifically geared towards them & is small enough to be manageable with young children. I definitely see myself bringing my grandchildren here as I'm sure it will still be around then & little will have changed, which is a good thing.

Visited July 2012
Danville, NH
“Fun place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My family and I go to Story Land every year with my sisters young kids. It is always a blast! It takes hours to see the whole park, so plan to spend the day. The kids and adults all have a great time. There are a few air conditioned shows for the days that are really hot. My only small complaint is there is not much shade in the back portion of the park, which can be hard on those painfully hot NH days.

Our favorite rides are the Arctic Coaster and the new Splash Battle.

We always bring healthy snacks/food as the food in the park is "fast food".

Definitely worth it for the price of admission. You can sometimes find coupons for admission on Couptopia, but they sell out fast.

Visited August 2012
Berlin, New Hampshire, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Great day with the kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

we visit at least once a summer more if we can. Can spend the whole day having fun with the kids. For a set price. Well maintained friendly service and a great time.

Visited August 2012