“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Boston
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for cheap tasteless breakfast than this is not for you. If you appreciate home cooked quality food at an affordable price than take a seat. Definitely one of the best breakfast I've had in New England. All fresh homemade breads and unique twists on great breakfast favorites. You won't be disappointed!!

“Not an affordable option...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went here for breakfast the other day, I had an omelet with spinach, mushrooms and swiss with oatmeal toast and home fries, my wife had the large? Corned beef hash and 2 eggs(not sure what made this large) then we split 2 blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup and bacon because we were hungry and were told that it would be 20 minutes before the omelet was cooked, we figured ok pancakes as an appetizer. I had a coffee she had a water, no juice etc. At the end of the meal our waiter gave us the check....$39 and change and I still needed to leave a tip, so with tip it was about $47....hello this isn't NYC or Boston. I'm glad that my 2 kids didn't join us. Sorry I don't get what the fuss is over this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gilford, New Hampshire, United States
“Breakfast from scratch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Always the best breakfast menu at Kitchen Cravings. Bill and Sally Bickford provide home cooked quality with exceptional taste...you won't be disappointed... worth the wait if there's a waiting line!

Visited January 2013
New Hampshire
“Turning into a weekly addiction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Kitchen Cravings is a fantastic place to get a wonderfully prepared breakfast, occasionally with a little French flair. I stumbled upon the place by accident (it's next to a small airport and easy to miss) and have been going back more frequently as time goes on.

The servers are kind and attentive. I have only had breakfast items but each has been great. The crepes with raspberry creme are amazing. All of the benedicts have been wonderful, each egg perfect. They also offer a unique take on hash. Rather than the usual corned beef, Cravings cooks down the beef in cream, removing some of the salt. You are left with a moist wonderful hash plate that won't overpower you by the end. In addition to those items there are fresh baked goods and an full breakfast and lunch menu.

If you are looking for a casual environment to have a great breakfast (and presumably lunch, I'll try it eventually) look no further than Kitchen Cravings. A great place run by good folks.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waterville, Maine
“Breakfast anyway you like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was unfamiliar with the area, and the Front Desk clerk at my hotel recommended Kitchen Cravings to me after I overslept and missed their continental breakfast. It was easy to find right off of Route 11 on the Airport Road. I ordered the cornbeef hash and two eggs over easy, with sourdough toast. The waitress, who was very friendly, left the menu for me to read afer I had placed my order. I was astounded by the variety of breakfast meals that they offered, and almost wished that I spent more time with the menu before I placed that order.
When breakfast arrived, I was thrilled, the cornbeef hash was not something from a can, but fresh and homemade, the eggs were perfect, and as the slices were small, they gave me extra toast. If I am ever in the area again, I will eat here again.

• Visited January 2013