“Very good Thai Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Solihull
“Very good Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Dined there twice recently. Enjoyed everything that we tried. Very authentic Thai flavours. Reasonable prices and friendly efficient service

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Exeter NH
“Hidden Gem in Franklin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was looking for a restaurant to take my tenth grade daughter to dinner - she boards at a school near Franklin, NH. We've tried most of the places in New London and were looking for something different. There used to be another Asian restaurant in Franklin (got great reviews on TA) but it's closed or maybe this is it, under a new name. At any rate, we arrived about 5:00 p.m. and there was only one other party seated in the restaurant so I was not overly optimistic. While we were looking at the menu, a few people came in to pick up take out orders, so I thought that may be a good portion of their business? The menu itself was interesting - Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Korean options! We chose to share an appetizer sampler of dumplings, golden bag, shumai, crab rangoon, and spring rolls - all of which were tasty, golden (I'm not big into fried food, but they were nicely done, not greasy!) and piping hot. My daughter ordered a Chinese beef and vegetable dish that was mildly spiced, flavorful and a generous portion. I had one of the Korean stone pot dishes, which consisted of seasoned rice, covered with a mix of vegetables, topped with tender thin sliced beef all in a sizzling hot pot, served with a very spicy red condiment on the side. I haven't had much Korean food, so really can't be a judge of the authenticity, but it was delicious, with several different flavors, and the hot sauce was quite hot, so a little bit spiced up the meal nicely! I couldn't finish it, and it was quite good for lunch a couple of days later. My daughter had a Thai Iced tea, which was creamy and sweet, but not as sweet as some I've tasted. I had SingHa (sp?). At the end of the meal, we were served a quarter of a fresh whole pineapple, cut lengthwise out of the pineapple, so it resembled a long slender canoe/boat, with the core piece intact, and the fleshy pieces sliced for easy removal . . . very nice touch (at no additional charge) and deliciously ripe! The meal, including drinks and appetizer, was under $50, not including tip. There is not much to choose from in this 'neck of the woods' as we say in rural New Hampshire, and this hidden gem is definitely worth the trip. Franklin is just west of I-93 and is part of the Lakes Region. If you're in the area for Leaf Peeping (or summer swimming), there are some beautiful smaller (and cleaner, and quieter!) lakes away from the BIG ones that are worth seeking out! I would recommend Asian Delight to anyone - families with kids, couples, whatever. The service was kind, professional, and unobtrusive - just the way I like it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Exeter NH
“Called and the number no longer in service :-(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was hoping to take my daughter to dinner here this week and called to get their hours . . . sad to say their phone number no longer in service. When I go to Franklin, I will let TripAdvisor know if they are still there. . .

Visited October 2012
Salisbury, New Hampshire
“The Best of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great food, fair price. The Asian Combo is to die for. Wife loves the fresh rolls and curry. The food is NOT all fried, lots and lots of healthy flavorful food. You can't go wrong.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Hampshire
“Always great Asian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is our "hometown restaurant" and we eat here at least once a week for the past 5 years. We are so lucky to have this great little restaurant in our town. The food is ALWAYS fresh with lovely presentation. Very healthy choices available (asian rolls) plus classic thai, chinese and korean food. You won't be sorry to make this restaurant a destination.

• Visited June 2012