“Liked it alot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Francestown
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Liked it alot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We used some timeshare points and stayed in 2B a one bedroom on second floor with a deck and our own outdoor spa. Was wonderfully quiet location and nicely kept. Had a wood burning fireplace (although you had to use those fake logs you could buy at front desk for $5.00 each). The staff was very friendly and helpful. The on site restaurant had the most outstanding clam chowder! We ate there all four nights of our stay and Kelsey our server was fantastic. All food was excellant and the prices were reasonable. Would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaForbes, General Manager at Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am so please you enjoyed your stay with us and your meals and server were excellent as well. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have stayed at this property three times since my son is a student in the area. The staff are very helpful and really work to make sure you have all that you need. My kids love the game room upstairs in the reception building. Units are large with lots of space for all of us. There is a nice menu at the hotel restaurant and the food is always good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
LisaForbes, General Manager at Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was helpful to you. I hope you can visit us again. When you do, let us know how we can be of service to you.

Thanks again! -Lisa
Concord, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Perfect place to relax and unwind. The fireplace and hot tub added to the ambiance for a romantic weekend getaway. The property was well maintained, room was very clean, and the location is perfect, tucked away from any hustle and bustle. We didn't eat at the restaurant (cooked in room) and checked out via text- so have little knowledge of the service.
The ONLY complaint we had was the bed. The mattress was way too soft and sagged in the middle. We both had backaches- but thankfully a hot tub to ease away some of the ache!! I highly recommend this place- but avoid unit 2D until they replace the mattress. (hopefully others are better, we only stayed the once).

Room Tip: The mattress in 2D was awful on 9/29/12. Otherwise room was fantastic, very quiet!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaForbes, General Manager at Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you so muh for your positive remarks. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax while you were here. We are in the process of replacing our mattresses so thank you for letting us know about 2D. I hope we can see you again in the future.
I have also sent you a personal thank you to your email address. -Lisa
Milford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family owns property in the area, so the location was perfect. The staff created a very friendly, informal atmosphere that made us feel welcome. Considering the excellent condition of the condo, we were amazed at it's age. Housekeeping and maintenance are among the best I have seen in my over 20 years of timeshare travel. Toll Booth Tavern added to our experience with great food, convenience, and hospitality. Finding a private "hot tub" overlooking the woodlands was an unexpected bonus. It all added up to a very relaxing week away.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It's especially gratifying to read your comments regarding housekeeping and maintenance. I have forwarded them to the respective department heads. Please keep us in mind for a future stay!
Bolivia, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

While visiting our daughter in the Troy NH area, we had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful spot.
The staff was very helpful and friendly, even bringing me a lovely soft extra bed pillow!. The food served
at the restaurant and bar was very good, and since we were a large family, the staff put together a big table in an out of the way area. The children also found the food "great". The rooms are actually more like little town houses, everything you need except food. Very, Very clean and a wonderful place to have our Family get together. Scenery is picturesque and will be even more so in the Fall.

Room Tip: Do not book one with the Hot Tub outside of it, a little noisy when young people gather there at nig...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive remarks! I am happy you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again in the future.
Los Altos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stayed here for rest and relaxation after a hectic family celebration in New York. We found our accommodations very comfortable. Although not new, everything seemed well maintained with nice furnishings. The best thing about the visit was the warmth of the welcome and the willingness of the staff to go out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed. The surrounding wooded area is scenic and thoroughly recommend this resort for a quiet peaceful vacation.

Room Tip: In the ground floor rooms you can be disturbed by the occupants upstairs walking and talking.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaForbes, General Manager at Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide excellent guest service and I am happy to see that we reached our goal while you were with us. I hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Sincerely, Lisa
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This time we went with another couple and shared a two bedroom unit (one master bedroom and one additional room). There was plenty of space for all four of us, We were in the master bedroom which had a nice size on-suite, and the second couple used the second bedroom (which was very large) and the hall bath which was also a nice size (both bathrooms had tub/showers). The second bedroom has two twin beds but after a quick email to Cheryl at the front desk (helpful as always!) housekeeping pushed them together to form one bed (which I was told was very comfortable!). As usual the room and kitchen were very clean and the staff was amazing. I don't want to be redundant so I will simply say this was another successful trip and I will definitely be returning (hopefully this fall).

One suggestion - call the restaurant onsite before you go, we went about an hour before they were scheduled to close and because it was a slow night, they decided to close early. Luckily the girl at the front desk that evening was also very helpful and gave as a bunch of other options, including maps/directions!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
LisaForbes, General Manager at Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay! I appreciate you posting your positive experience with us. We do pride ourselves on our cleanliness and great customer service. Thank you for choosing us again. I am looking forward to seeing you on your next trip.
I have also sent you link for a discount on a future stay.
Sincerely, Lisa

Been to Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!