We used some timeshare points and stayed in 2B a one bedroom on second floor with a deck and our own outdoor spa. Was wonderfully quiet location and nicely kept. Had a wood burning fireplace (although you had to use those fake logs you could buy at front desk for $5.00 each). The staff was very friendly and helpful. The on site restaurant had the most outstanding clam chowder! We ate there all four nights of our stay and Kelsey our server was fantastic. All food was excellant and the prices were reasonable. Would stay there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crotched Mountain Resort is a timeless retreat where once a toll was collected from traveling stagecoaches and wagons located just 60 miles from nearby Boston. 24 spacious one and two bedroom suites are like your home away from home, featuring fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces in the living area. The resort also features an outdoor swimming pool, two Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a community hot tub and casual dining at the on-site restaurant Toll Booth Tavern. Experience the most charming location in New England. Designed to be your own private hideaway, Crotched Mountain Resort is absolutely perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, ski trips and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crotched Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crotched Mountain Hotel Francestown