My wife and I stayed overnight at this hotel on our recent trip to New England. I booked it because it was less expensive than hotels in Portsmouth and we really like Hampton Inns anyway. We were treated to a great experience. Beautiful, fairly new hotel with extremely clean rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast was a good variety of cereals, breads, fruit, and some hot items. There was a large dining area so it was not crowded. The staff was great and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner - the Lobster Boat - which we could walk to. There is also a shopping center, drug store, and Dunkin Doughnuts within walking distance. It is only about 20 minutes from Portsmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exeter's newest hotel is the Hampton Inn & Suites - offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, HSIA, shuttle service, meeting room, indoor heated pool, fitness center and business center. The hotel staff is passionate about providing extraordinary service from arrival to departure. It is ideally located within walking distance to historic downtown Exeter and Phillips Exeter Academy; 8 miles to Hampton Beach and a twenty minute drive to Portsmouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Exeter
- Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter Hotel Exeter