“excellent service by Kate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Exeter
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“excellent service by Kate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I arrived late on a Thursday evening, exhausted from my drive. Kate was outstanding in accommodating my wishes with a big smile and a generous offer of help whenever I needed. I ironically, did, a bit later. Kate showed up at my door with what I needed within minutes.

The service made my night. I enjoyed a fabulous evening out followed by a restful sleep on some super soft pillows.

Phoebe Ann

Room Tip: quiet, private.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to mention us on Trip Advisor. We are thirilled that we met your expectations during your stay. We will make t pass along your kind words to Kate, our Guest Service Associate. We hope to see you back at the Fairfield Exeter, real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lanesboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stay here a lot because i visit family in the area. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is very pleasant, helpful and always make me feel welcomed.

The hotel is conveniently located close to restaurants and shopping. The property is well lite and maintained. I feel safe there when traveling alone.

I've stayed at the Hilton down the street and prefer the Fairfield. They offer free internet and a coin op laundry room if laundry is an issue on an extended stay. The room price is a bit lower too.

Room Tip: I prefer not to be on the first floor because cars park right outside the window
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Your kind comments of our location are much appreciated. We are delighted that we met your expectations during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just passing through, but the hotel was an excellent choice. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable of the area and extremely helpful. Met housekeeping near the room as checking in, she was very friendly and asked if we needed anything for the room. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit, and your interaction with our staff was fantastic.

We hope to see you again!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My business trip was excellent due to the Fairfield Inn's service and employees. The staff was very knowledgable about there town about places to go and eat. The rooms were very clean and the morning breakfast was served hot with many options making my stay a pleasant one. I if I am ever in the area I will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask Jennifer to give you a room on the south side which are very quiet. Jennifer always had a smile...
Green Features: The hotel was clean and environmentally friendly to me.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our Guest Service Associate and will make sure to pass along the information to her. We hope to see again soon.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This probably felt very new, smelled clean, and was very well taken care of. Bathrooms are new and quite large. The beds were comfortable and fluffy still.

Service was fine - not wow or not bad - just average.

If I am in the area again, I would stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. I am thrilled to share your review with the rest of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Staff. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again real soon.
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel offers immaculate rooms, a comfortable bed, and a great staff. The rooms are on the small size. We also stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites down the street from this hotel and those rooms where much larger and comparable in price. The hotel is conveniently located right off the highway. The breakfast was good, I especially enjoyed my Belgium waffle. My husband and I like to sleep in a cool room and the air conditioner in our room kept the temperature just as we like it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are very glad to hear that you were comfortable during your stay, and that you found our accomadations to meet your needs.

We hope you will visit us again, where we will be sure to have those waffles waiting!
Glastonbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel is exactly as advertised (which is a good thing). Right off the highway, clean and new, free and reliable wi-fi, easy parking, friendly front desk staff. The breakfast was better than I expected (lots of fresh fruit, cereal, make-your-own waffles, eggs, sausage, etc). It was expensive, but the price was in line with other hotels in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites -Exeter. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that we stood by our promises to you as our guest. We hope to see you again real soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter? Share your experiences!