“This place has slipped!!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hooksett NH
“This place has slipped!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We have eaten here quite a few times. Following a show at the Leddy Center nearby, we invited friends to join us for dinner on a late afternoon Sunday. They were quite busy. It started with the beer; it was barely cool at best; we sent it back for a Diet Coke. The service was extremely slow and we had to ask the server three times: "Where's our food" ? The standard answer three times was, "We are busy in the kitchen". Soooooooooo------why were folks around us eating their dinner 30 minutes ahead of us ? We think the server forgot to place our order. The food was ok at best and the pizza was certainly not up to their usual standard. I'm not sure if this was just a bad incident or a sign that Telly's has slipped. We'll try it once more for a final test and if it hasn't improved we won't return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

NE
“Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place is a decent pizza, subs and salads place. It has seems to have gotten better in this regard and they have done some good renovations for outside bar and tv viewing areas. That being said, the pastas dishes and other Italian / seafood entrees are below par.

Epping, New Hampshire
“Nice place for lunch, good soups, salads and subs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We like Telly's for lunch. They have a wonderful variety of salads, fresh soups, subs and more. I really like the Greek chicken lemon rice soup special. They have a large variety of foods on their menu, my husband likes their subs and and I like their salads and some of the seafood specials that they offer. The food is always fresh. The service is good and the place is really clean.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Epping, New Hampshire
“Better than ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I just moved to Eping, NH and have found "Telly's. I have been there 4 times and have had a great time. If you want to go there on a weekend, you better get there early!.The outside area looks like alot of fun. We have had great food and service!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dover, NH
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We recently stopped at Telly's for the first time. The atmosphere is very nice, we sat in the dining room. I had pizza, my husband had pasta and we ordered two kids meals. The food was decent. If I was in the area I would stop again but I wouldn't go out of my way.

Visited January 2014