“Quality” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Dover

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
WILMINGTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We loved the cleanliness of this hotel. The beds were so comfortable (and I have a bad back), had a great night's sleep. The staff were friendly and helpful. We will be staying at Microtel again whenever available and will highly recommend to our friends. Thank you for an enjoyable experience

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

GREENSBORO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've stayed here whenever I visit my daughter and her family and usually have a pleasant stay. The staff is nice and accommodating.problem was that I did not have a good night's sleep any night I stayed there!
The first 2 nights, I went to sleep about 11 PM, only to be awakened shortly afterwards by heavy walking, people making all kinds of bumping noises as they unpacked (thin walls?). One night, it was directly above me; the next night it was beside me. After 1-2 hours of this, I finally gave up, turned on the light and read until they settled down. The next morning they got up at the crack of dawn and woke me up with their heavy trouncing!
The 3rd night involved people across the hall opening and slamming their door as they left, opening and slamming the stairs' door as they went downstairs. My single room was beside the stairs. I complained to the desk, but she said there was no answer at their door when she went up there. That's b/c she happened to come while they were gone for 2-3 minutes. This went on for 2 hours. I called the desk again and she put a note on the stairs' door asking guests to please not slam the door. That helped a little bit. My last 2 nights were a repeat of the first 2 nights.
Since I was up there to help my daughter pack for a move later on this month, the lack of sleep did not leave me feeling energetic and well-rested.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover

Address: 31 Webb Place, Route 16 & Route 108, Dover, NH 03820
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Dover
Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Dover
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Dover
Microtel Inn & Suites Dover Hotel Dover
Dover Microtel
Microtel Dover

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.