“Good hotel at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21 Members Way, Dover, NH 03820   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dover
Charlestown, PA, United States
“Good hotel at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Dover, NH Homewood Suites for three nights and had a great time. The accommodations were very good as was the food. With easy access to the Beach, Portsmouth and Kittery we able to sight see, eat lunch and dinner without having to drive hours to get to our destinations.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Hello Francis C.

Many Thanks for sharing your experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. We are pleased that our location and accommodations well suited for your gateway and you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future visits. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay at this hotel.My son and his wife recommended the hotel to us so we booked there.My grandson ,who goes to UNH,which is in nearby Durham,NH,was singing in a show at the school so this was nearby.The hotel is only about 4 yrs. old and is in pristine shape.The suites are large with king beds,full kitchen,pull-out couch and a working desk.Room comes with a full breakfast that was outstanding.(stayed Fri. night)There is a restaurant(Margarita,s)across the parking lot.We would recommend staying here to all.Many restaurants within a few miles.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevators
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HomewoodDoverNH, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Koolgramp, thank you for the stellar review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience of Homewood Suites Dover with us and other travelers. I hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in the area. We appreciate the business!
Pen Argyl, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stay here because there is plenty of space for our family to stay for a prolonged time. The kitchen is nicely equipped. We also enjoy the breakfast, much better than continental breakfast offered at most hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kenneth T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thanks for your kind words about the hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast, and liked the extensive selection that we have. We look forward to your return!
Regards,
Kenneth Tarara
Homewood Suites Dover, NH
Riegelsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

large clean room, high shower head, friendly and courteous staff,complimentary breakfast and dinner. The cleaning crew respected my privacy.(I was working nights and needed to sleep during the day) The full size kitchen made saving money on an extended stay possible.The living room was comfortable enough to invite guests over without having to sit on the bed. I would recommend this hotel to any one staying in this area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for taking the time to write the review about our hotel. I am glad to hear the room layout and amenities worked while you were in town. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.
Thanks again,
Kenneth Tarara
Homewood Suites Dover, NH
Buffalo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

If you are looking for a hotel with amazing staff, super clean accommodations, and a free delicious breakfast too, you should check out Homewood Suites. From this point forward, they will be our first choice.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Hello Mark S.,

I truly appreciate you taking time to share your experience and amazing recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we earned your loyalty. As I look forward to sharing your commendation with our staff, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. I look forward to see you in future. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Hospitably,
Lynn, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Every hear I go to a new destination on New Years. this year Dover was the place to be. I loved that the hotel was clean, the desk was EXTREMELY nice and the hotel for the most part was quiet. It has a neat little snack/food room and dinner every night. It's in the same parking lot as a margaritas which is AWESOME if you like Mexican. The rooms were spacious and fairly priced. we stayed in a one bedroom with kitchen, sitting area and shower. I did not like how the whole place was an open landscape because it did not break up any part for privacy! However my overall experience was amazing, it even snowed ALOT and getting out and moving around was no problem.. They even had snow melt, scrapers and shovels to use! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover. I look forward to sharing your gratitude with our team. Please feel free to contact me upon your future visit to Dover area, as we do offer accommodation with one bedroom suites with separate living room area, I will be glad to make arrangement for you. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manager.
Quispamsis, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Clean Hotel, the staff went above and beyond and the breakfast was good. We were there for our Grand Daughters Cheer Competition and the staff were wonderful to all of the girls. They were helpful and made sure that we all had everything we needed

Hello Darrellene M,

Many thanks for sharing your experience of Homewood Suites Dover. I am excited to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff made more memorable. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!