“Dirty and bad food” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Millville, MA
“Dirty and bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Other than the soup, the food at this restaurant tastes frozen and fried. everything tasted the same, and let me feeling sick. The bathrooms were dirty, the mirrors looked like they hadn't been cleaned in weeks. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Food was horrible. Waitress didn't even ask why we didn't touch our appetizer plate. Everything tasted microwaved!!! Don't go ...

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conway, New Hampshire
“there are better in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

this restaurant is right next to the local movies. this is a good place to grab a bite before catching a flick, and prices are good, but if you really like americanized chinese food Peking is the place for you, or china chef is a little less americanized

Visited May 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
“Do not irritate the waitress”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was there on June 16 2012 and was with a group of 10 who I bragged to about this restaurant. We were set up in a separate room and the waitress came in with the look on her face that should have told me to leave right then. The drinks were ordered and the appetizers came. It went down hill from there and fast. My meal and my wife's meal were brought with the rest of the guest meals. Ours was stone cold. I told the waitress and she said that she would take care of it and could not understand it because she said ours were the last to be made. She went to the kitchen and supposedly put them in a Micro wave . They came back in 5 minutes just as cold as before. When I told her it was still cold , she said "I don't cook the stuff I just serve it!" and slammed a tray of dishes down. This is when I left after a heated discussion with the manager about the bill that I was presented with by the rude waitress for the full cost of our meals that we did not get. The manager took care of the bill and we left. An Angus burger at McDonalds is fine, but not when you are looking for Chinese food . I will not be back next year. and Neither will our group.will my group.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, FL
“My Son's FAVORITE Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

We visited Panda Garden in North Conway before going to see a movie. We werent expecting much, but got a nice surprise. My son ordered beef lo-mein and this is now his FAVORITE chinese place! In fact, he had to go back for more three days later.

The buffet is kinda sparse if you go during the day. They cook a little, put it out, and wait for it to be eaten before cooking more. This is cost effective for them, but can be disappointing for the guest.

The food tasted yummy and it was fairly cheap to eat. Would drop in again if we lived in North Conway and were in a rush!

Visited March 2012