“Serving up great pizza in Mt. Washinton Valley for 30 years!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Pizza
White Mountains NH
“Serving up great pizza in Mt. Washinton Valley for 30 years!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I are regular patrons of Brennan's. I have been eating there since I first moved to the area because their pizzas closely resembled what I had been used to back in my hometown of Chicago. You won't find any exotic toppings here, but what you will ind is a darned good pizza at a reasonable price. The owners, Steve and Laurie, are great people who take a lot of pride in what they do. They have been consistently putting out a good product for three decades and I don't see that changing anytime soon! So, next time you're in Mt. Washington Valley and are hungry for pizza, get off "the strip" and head to Brennan's. You won't be sorry!

Visited July 2013

Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time my family is in the Conway area we stop by Brennan's for pizza. They have the best pizza in New England. I drive 2 1/2 hours for their Pizza (and a view of the mountains). I would highly recommend Brennan's to anyone driving through Mount Washington Valley.

• Visited February 2013