Hotel was fine, restaurant was awful! I had a one day, two night excursion to Concord with a friend and my 5 y/o son. Both hotel rooms were nice albeit a little run down. Still great value considering location and the lovely amenities. The hotel staff was very courteous, especially the housekeepers. We had a few requests that were met quickly, efficiently and with a smile. It's too bad the restaurant staff cannot take cue.
What a miserable experience at Nonni's! It seemed as though the hostess and the waitstaff intentially went out of their way to convey how busy they were, despite an empty restaurant and how much of a burden we were to be served. We had dinner, sort of, and foolishly went back for breakfast. It took over one hour for one pizza and a childs pizza. Granted, it was Memorial Day, but it was so long, we ended up taking it upstairs because my son kept falling asleep! For breakfast, It was 50 minutes for two garden omelettes and one child's scrambled egg plate. I cannot understand why it takes 50 minutes to be served when we were the only table in the restaurant ordering? And each service, despite the kids eat free program and indicating we were guests before being served, we were charged. I suspect they charge regardless just to see if you actually catch it. The waitresses demonstrated they could be that shifty.
Slow, rude,apathetic service with dull food is what I will remember of Nonni's.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Concord Hotel
- Holiday Inn - Concord Hotel Concord
- Holiday Inn Concord
- Concord Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Concord Hotel's Guests Make Most of Downtown Location Situated in the heart of New Hampshire's capital city, this Holiday Inn® Concord hotel's location on Main Street is ideal for all travelers. Not only is the hotel just steps from the city's culturally rich downtown, but it is close to many businesses, as well. You can find a number of companies and institutions in Concord, NH. The hotel's business guests appreciate their proximity to Concord Hospital, the UNH School of Law, St. Paul's School, New Hampshire Technical Institute and PSNH/Bow Power Plant. The hotel is close to I-93 and I-89, making longer commutes easier for the hotel's business travelers. In Concord, NH, make it a point to look up and observe the historic architecture and landmarks throughout downtown. The cultural influence carries through to the restaurants, shops and pubs and creates a one-of-a-kind experience in downtown Concord, NH. The hotel's visitors also enjoy the beauty created by the fall foliage and the winter snow. In fact, patrons can travel just 18 miles to go to Pats Peak for excellent skiing, snowboarding and tubing. The Holiday Inn® Concord Downtown hotel provides our guests with convenient amenities like free wireless Internet access. EJ's on Main offers guests fantastic cuisine, while the indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool offer refuge from the winter cold or a long day. Stay with us for a unique visit to Concord's city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.