“Appetizers, Salads, Entree and Dessert all First Class!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 141 Restaurants in Concord
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy New American cooking from Chef Corey Fletcher and his talented team. Granite offers seasonal menus influenced with French, Mediterranean, and Asian style using local New England products whenever possible! Granite Restaurant & Bar is located within The Centennial Hotel. With seating for 75 people, and private function space it creates an intimate escape for any occasion. The historic Centennial Hotel (renovated in 2006) offers a modern, urban-contemporary flair within a beautiful Queen Anne Victorian landmark. The property’s original architectural charms have been carefully preserved, while modern hotel enhancements and amenities have been provided each of its 32 spacious guestrooms: large desks/work areas, wireless internet access, wonderful pillow-top beds and rich bedding ensembles, hi-thread linens and plush terry, flat-screen HD TV’s, even mini-bars. Proudly offering nightly turndown service, your guests will be surprised and delighted during each and every stay.
Portland, Maine
“Appetizers, Salads, Entree and Dessert all First Class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Highest quality food. Local produce when available. Beautiful preparation. Kind and speedy service. Fine dining feel, but casual enough for jeans...... Bottom line: imaginative dishes with outstanding taste and presentation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoy the food and atmosphere of our restaurant. We look forward to your next visit with us. Happy New Year!

Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Who knew Concord,NH had such a delicious restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I grew up in NH, about 20 minutes from Concord and never knew of the Inn or Granite restaurant. My husband and I now live in MA but were visiting family for the holiday's. We decided to stay at the Inn (based on the reviews of the restaurant) and made a reservation for dinner. We were very impressed! My Husband and I are both what you could call food snobs and can never find a decent restaurant in this area. I'm so glad we found this place!

We started with the tuna tartar, it was delicious. We both got salads (his had pear and goat cheese, mine brie and squash) they were both very good. For entree's I had the duck and my Husband the Venison, again both were excellent! We found the pricing to be very reasonable for the quality of food. If you are looking for more of a fine dining, this is it.

Worth noting- the breakfast was a dissapointment. If this were based on breakfast alone, I would give it a 2 or 3. They seemed short staffed, only two waitresses, and it was very busy. We waited a long time for the waitress to even take our order. Once the food finally arrived, my eggs (I got the eggs benedict) were overdone, as was the sausage and my Husbands toast was burnt (visible black on top). I sent my eggs back, they did come out better once she brought them back, however she told me how the "cooks were upset with her" and she said she deals with this a lot, especially on Sunday brunch. I didn't think the breakfast was worth the $45 we spent. I did mention it to the girl at the desk when we were leaving. However based on the dinner and our stay we will come back. Maybe they were just having an off day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am really happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your dinner with us. I am concerned about your experience during breakfast service and I will address this with the staff. We welcome all feedback as it helps us to provide the best food and service in the area. We hope you come back and visit with us again. Happy New Year!
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Consistently excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have frequented this restaurant that is located within the Centennial Inn in Concord. It is fine dining in what most would consider a casually elegant atmosphere. Each time I have dined here, both lunch and dinner, it has been consistently excellent. The service is usually equally as good. The bartender is fabulous, and I wish I could relocate him to a restaurant in my home town!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for writing about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy dining with us. Crawford, our Bartender, is outstanding. Our guests truly enjoy his company so I am glad to hear you had the opportunity to meet him. We look forward to your next visit with us! Happy New Year!
USA
“Snobby, Arrogant Waiter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I've eaten at Granite a few times and have left feeling satisfied with my meal. Not exceptional, but beyond most of the offerings in Concord. I ate there last week with my greatest friends to celebrate my birthday ( my recommendation, their treat.) Our waiter, Rick, was such an arrogant, full-of-himself server, I thought perhaps I was in NYC at some 4 Star restaurant 1 outfit shy of homeless. My friends meals were OK, the choc./orange mousse divine, the cheesecake TERRIBLE.
I will eat there again, to support the chef, but if Rick is my server, I'll ask for another. I recommend you do too,

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. As you know, from visiting us in the past, we strive to provide the best food and service in the Concord area. I am very concerned in regards to your experience. Could you please contact me directly to discuss? Sue O'Donnell, General Manager, 603-227-9000, Ext. 602. Thank you!
Hancock, New Hampshire
“Great Thanksgiving Buffett - well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had our Thanksgiving dinner here today and it was excellent. The buffet foods were very good; both traditional turkey foods and also some more funky foods. The desserts could have been a little better. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was great. Loved it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for writing about your recent visit to our hotel and restaurant for our Thanksgiving Buffet. I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed it. We also offer a buffet on Easter and Mother's Day. We hope you have a chance to visit with us again!