“Cant beat it for the price” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Bristol, Connecticut
“Cant beat it for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We picked this hotel almost last minute because we decided to ski in Henniker. The selection of hotels in that area was slim, so we picked this location because its not too far from where we wanted to ski. After reading some of the reviews we were skeptical about the noise levels, but decided to give it a go anyway. My son was arriving earlier than myself. Samantha was at the desk when he checked in. He's not checked into many hotels on his own. but Samantha was more than helpful, and had him in the room in minutes. I arrived later on and was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome and kind woman at the desk. It was just after midnight, when I arrived. I was dead tired and had forgotten my toiletries. Gilian helped me get what I needed and both my son and I had a good nights sleep. The same woman was at the desk bright and early, when I went down for breakfast, and although breakfast wasnt set up fully, she made coffee and got me everything I needed. She was not only helpful, but gave us a great suggestion for dinner. My son forgot the charger for his phone, and I suggested he ask the front desk if there had been any extras left behind by someone on a previous stay. There hadnt. But Gilian was nice enough to let him borrow her own charger. Very kind of her.
Overall I would say it was a great stay, we had an excellent time skiing, and Gilian saved us from our own forgetfulness. The price was right, the staff was helpful, and we will be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
BWConcordNH, Manager at BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear BrianN747,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased that our staff was able to have such a memorable impact on your stay.

Leon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

If they do not give you a room on the 3rd floor, leave immediately. The quality of construction is 3rd World. Either a herd of elephants was staying above me, or this building has some serious structural problems. The noise was unbearable. I considered sleeping in my car. Stay away.

Stayed March 2014
I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience at our hotel. We are aware that the hotel can be noisier than usual when the hotel is full, and lately we have been quite busy despite being in our slow season.

lynn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My daughter goes to New England college in Henniker NH. Its about 15 to 20 min. ride from hotel. Hotel is right off RT 93. right down the street to all Restaurants and if you like sking Pats Peak. is about 15min. ride. Compear to other hotels and Inns around the area this Best Westren Concord NH. gives you the best value a clean room clean bathroom a micowave, Micofrigde, free breakfast. great for whole family.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Frederick,

Thank you for your patronage, it is always nice to hear from one of our repeat customers. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to seeing you again.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Glad we stayed here, despite a few issues.
Pros: paid 55 bucks (65 with taxes) for staying here through an Express Deal on that "william shatner" site. This Best Western provided discount lift tickets to Pats Peak, a ski resort only 30 minutes away. We actually switched from traveling to Ragged Mountain to go to Pats Peak because it was closer. Breakfast was ok, the usual muffins, cereal, and waffle machine. The breakfast staff woman was very nice and let us use a meeting room to eat breakfast because the main breakfast area was packed and there were no seats. Also, at night we needed plates for our pizza and front desk gave us some. Good people.

Rooms have a fridge, microwave, and sink. Really great! Room was clean and pleasantly decorated. Modern.

Cons: It was February and the heater in our room was broken. Very cold! Repairman could not fix it so they moved us to another room a few doors down. The new room had make-up type mascara smears on the sheets. Weird.
Overall, I'd stay here again.

DiscoveryRun,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the issues you had and hope you will stay again.

Greensboro, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I spent two nights at this hotel this past weekend, I was impressed. The rooms were clean and recently updated. I read the other reviews about the non-insulation making the rooms loud, and that is the case. But it's ok. Nothing major to worry about. The beds were comfy, towels were a little rough but for $84/night there is not much room to complain. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
BWConcordNH, Manager at BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Mike,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad you were impressed with your stay. We have put a lot of work into updating this property over the past few years: new mattresses, furniture, wallpaper and decor, tile in the lobby, granite counters in all of our guestrooms. It is a process, too much to do all at once, and we have plans to do even more.

Hope to see you again!

Leon, AGM
Georgetown, ME
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I'll start with the good. I booked this hotel on a "bargain site" that keeps the identity of the property hidden until you've paid. It was very inexpensive. Downright cheap, in fact. The room was very clean and modern. I had no idea I'd be getting a microwave, wet bar, mini fridge and coffee maker. Very nice. The free breakfast was pretty much standard fare, and I appreciated not having to go out for it. The big surprise with this place is how incredibly noisy it is. There just isn't enough sound deadening materials in the walls. I could hear everything going on next door, and the sound of closing doors went on well into the night. The whole racket started up again around 4:00 am, so I'd count on precious little sleep if staying here. Next time I'll pack some earplugs. One last comment.... This place has a pool, and the pool chemical smell pretty much permeates the place. It wouldn't prevent me from staying here again, but I find it kind of icky.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
MainleyDad,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear you had a poor night's sleep.

New Bedford, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Room and staff were very nice. If the person in the room up stairs walked across the room the ceiling in our room would make terrible sounds. The staff was friendly and gave us directions and opinions on nearby places to eat. The pool was great for the kids. If it hadn't been for the noise traveling through our room all night I would highly recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your experience and the positive remarks about our staff, they work really hard to make each guest's stay as pleasant as possible. I am sorry to hear that your sleep was less than satisfactory during your stay. We are aware that the hotel can be noisier than usual when the hotel is full, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Leon, AGM

Been to BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!