“I love Angelina's!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Chicago
“I love Angelina's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

What a wonderful restaurant !
I have been back 3 times now, since Katie at The Centennial Hotel, recommended it.

What a treasure!

The entrees come with an incredible salad (I ordered the freshly made Caesar), terrific hot, fresh bread, and the entrees ( I've had the chicken or veal piccala) come with lovely fresh pasta or risotto.
It is always amazing and worth a trip to Concord just to eat in this tiny hidden spot.
Another tip,lunch is very, very, reasonable and always has tables and the same great food
Can't wait to go back
And, Meghan is terrific

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sunapee, New Hampshire
“make those reservations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've never had a bad meal at Angelina's. We usually stop by for lunch when we are in Concord and I honestly wish I could get there more often just to dine at the restaurant. Of note is that at times they get very busy, so you need reservations and patience. I always feel transported back to Italy and lunch is really a great deal. Portions are a nice size and the wine pour is generous, unlike Sunny's next door where you leave hungry and thirsty. If you are in Concord treat yourself.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“I should have went with a special. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went here on business as I had heard great reviews from local residents. The atmosphere was quaint and quite. We could actually hear ourselves talk which can be difficult in most restaurants. I ordered the Chicken Marsala and it was on the cold side when delivered, but it was still good. A couple of my colleagues had the specials and they raved about them. I will give it another go next time I'm in town!

Concord, NH
“Not always so friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have been to Angelina's many times, always by reservation and when just stopping in, if they were full no problem. But recently we stopped in, the tables were only 1/2 full. When the hostess greeted us she asked if we had a reservation. When we said no, she was very put out. She only had to move a table over, and fill the water glasses. While we stood there waiting she filled water glasses on another table. When asked if we were inconveniencing her, she replied no, "I have people coming in for this table in 15 minutes". Really. Yes the food is very good, the atmosphere is small and cozy, but the wait serves can be a little moody. This totally turned us off and we went to another restaurant that night.

Bow, New Hampshire
“best eating in Concord NH and reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Excellent food, great service, intimate. Always a pleasure to go there.
You need to plan ahead as last minute reservations are next to impossible to get,
If you like Italian food this is the place to go

• Visited September 2013