“Great Family Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Meredith, New Hampshire
“Great Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Visited Moritomo in August 2014, with my wife and 2.5 year old daughter. The staff was wonderful to my daughter, bringing her "training" chopsticks and ketchup for her chicken bites. My wife and I ordered multiple sushi rolls and we were pleased with the selections. The dining room is not very intimate, so I would not recommend for a romantic evening. However it is perfect for a nice family meal. We will definitely visit again!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tanabe, Japan
“Seriously awesome, authentic sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Came here on a double date and was pleasantly surprised by this little hole-in-the-wall restaurant!

From outside the restaurant looks tiny and unassuming, but the inside is quite spacious. We didn't get to sit in the tatami rooms because our party was too small, but the dining room was an equally nice location -- well-lit, pleasantly decorated, and lively without being too loud.

I wish I could remember the names of the rolls we ordered (and there were many), but they were all equally delicious. Their specials were spot-on and fairly priced. I was surprised at the freshness of the salmon sushi, which was served with a slice of lemon.

The service was overall very pleasant and friendly. I especially liked that our server read back our order to make sure that everything was just right. We did not feel rushed at all, and although the restaurant was busy (being Saturday night) the courses came out in a timely manner.

We ended our meal with two orders of mochi ice cream to share. It had a good texture and came out in a beautiful presentation so everyone could try a bite of each flavor.

Although this was my first visit, I am confident that Morimoto's is a solid choice. Everything from the food, to the atmosphere, service, and overall value was spot on. I hope I can visit again soon!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, New Hampshire
“Total jerks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Food was not tasty. Very slow. Staff were jerks. laughed at my wife when she tried to use chopsticks. By the way, they are Korean not Japanese.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Truly Japanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Friendly staff and very good food. There is lots of choice on the menu from budget to exclusive. Location is between shops.

Concord, New Hampshire
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Great family restaurant, we love this place. Great habachi menu. Sushi is top notch!
We return several times a month

• Visited May 2014