“Fantastic Host!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Concord, New Hampshire
“Fantastic Host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Friday's is Friday's but this restaurant has the best Host, Pierre. He should be in a high class restaurant in Boston. The man is fantastic. We go there jsut to see him. Go meet him!!

Concord, New Hampshire
“Hit or Miss”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

We have been to this TGI's 4 times in the last few years. The first time it was great, the second was terrible, third was great....well our 4th visit went back to terrible.

We arrived around 7pm on a Saturday night, we were seated immediately. Our waiter Nate promptly arrived to take are drink order, only to return about 10 minutes later saying the bar could not fill my drink order because they were out of vanilla vodka. Ok, not a big deal. I picked another cocktail and we decided on the Jack Daniels appetizer sampler which consisted of sesame jack chicken, baby back ribs and cajun shrimp. The chicken and ribs were hot and really good...the shrimp on the other hand were cold and mushy inside. I did not realize it until I had cut one in half and put it in my mouth..yep, you guessed it GROSS. Nate came back and replaced the shrimp.

Our simple dinner order..2 cheeseburgers, medium well, 1 with fries and 1 with onion rings. My husbands burger was cooked perfectly but his onion rings were clearly over cooked, borderline burnt. My buger was cooked medium rare, my fries were somewhat warm anyway. At this point I just ate the edges of my burger and gave up. The table next to us had to send back a burger so something was going on in the kitchen.

After screwing up every course we decided to skip desert, god only knows how they could have screwed up cake, but I am sure they would have found a way.

We did leave our waiter a decent tip because he was very nice and tried his best. It was not his fault the bar was understocked or that the kitchen was a disaster. This is clearly a result of incompetent management.

There are several restaurants in the area, do yourself a favor and choose one of them instead of this TGI's.

Visited January 2012

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage TGI Friday's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.