“Excellent Service and great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 145 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Excellent Service and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had one of the best servers we have ever had the last time we visited this location. He was super-attentive, and we could not have asked for better service. The food was awesome as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Concord, New Hampshire
“Soup, salad and bread sticks what could be better?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were in Concord and wanted a quick lunch that would be reasonably priced. Have always had great service at this restaurant until this time. We were shown to our table, the waiter came over took our drink order, but when he brought the drinks back he does not give us straws. We order our apps and give our lunch order, he brings the breadsticks but no plates. The rest of the meal finished in this fashion. While the food was as good as we expected the service was lacking. We tried the new wings they are offering they were very good but the portion was small for the price.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hadn't been here in a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Ok. First off, when me and my family stepped inside, it was PACKED with people waiting for a table to open up. We waited for about 20-30 mins at the most for our table. I have to say I forgot how good the food was here. I've only been to an Olive Garden 2 other times besides this trip. I was pleasantly surprised by the food quality. The salad was fresh but didn't quite have enough dressing. Our server Cody was very nice. We talked to the manager and she was very helpful and insightful. I would definitely come here again. It is such a family place and the people are very nice. I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kennesaw, Georgia
“As U Have Come To Expect”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Typical Olive Garden; but what sets this one apart is slow service and sometimes confusion with order --- both in house and take out.
The resturant on weekends is always crowded with long waits and difficult parking.

Visited December 2013
Canada
“Renewed my Faith”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We've been to Olive Garden several times. Was our first experience at this particular one in Concord.
Last time we ate at a Garden in Burlington, which we've gone several times our experience was merely a "meh" Coming from Montreal, where their are no Garden's we were always excited
Not sure what it was but my wife and I felt that it was nothing special and were hesitant to try another Garden when Concord offered so many choices.
We decided to give it another shot, and were pleasantly surprised. From the quick service, to the delicious salad everything was fantastic again. I had the braised beef ravioli and it was excellent, I wish I could have some tonight :(

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!