“cold and flavorless food” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 141 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Fast Food, Central American
massachusetts
“cold and flavorless food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've eaten here several times and it's been just ok, several weeks ago we stopped to try it again 5 minutes after my son and I ordered breakfast wraps the women told us it would be a few minutes longer because she was waiting for eggs to be ready, 5 minutes later we headed out to our car with our order, getting into the car the bag started dripping, my son headed back inside to get some napkins, as we got back on rt. 93 my son unwrapped the food and soaked up the liquid, The eggs were cold and flavorless! I will not be back

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Berlin NH
“Burrito Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This is not your fast food burrito - this is where you can get an authentic burrito. I had the Mexican tradition burrito with chicken. It was delicious. Filled with great veggies, rice and chicken. It is cafeteria style service ... I have to say the staff person who took my order was very friendly and explained how to order as this was my first time at the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Concord, NH
“Great Food Made to Order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I really enjoy Boloco. I usually get the Buffalo Chicken bowl, my daughter gets the Chicken Caeser, my husband a traditional burrito. I also like the breakfasts. The multi-choice Coke machine is nice, too. I like the different portion sizes though I think they are a tiny bit over-priced; that is why I give them four circles instead of five.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

One of my favorite places! So many choices and possible combinations : ) My favorite is the "Goloco" because you can just pick whatever you want to go in it....yum! And don't forget to use the rewards card, it's free to collect points with each purchase. I'v earned a few free burritos already : )

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Boloco is the best for burritos!!! Forget about Chipotle and other burrito places!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

You never go wrong with Boloco!!!

Great burritos, fast service, freebies, very friendly staff!!!

Great selection to choose from... Healthy food and beverage...

And The best chips too !!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Boloco? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Boloco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.