“Older Courtyard but great front desk staff and bartenders!” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Concord
Maryland USA
“Older Courtyard but great front desk staff and bartenders!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Stayed here two nights for NASCAR race. Price was high but that is to be expected. Room was nice and I got a good nights sleep. Front desk staff answered every question I had and several times assisted me with directions and in printing my boarding pass for my trip home.
Penty of cookies at all times at front desk. Last night ate at the bar and they have a full service menu which included burgers, pizza and sandwiches. The burger and sandwiches were good, a friend said pizza not so good.
The property has a large, indoor pool. There seems to be some sort of small, exhibition hall attached to the property where they were having a home show but it presented no problems.
Internet worked fine everywhere and parking was not an issue.

Room Tip: The property has some rooms with a sliding glass door patio and on higher floors some rooms have a s...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Worcester, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

The room was clean and the air conditioner was on. It was a hot day, so this was a nice touch. This hotel is obviously for the business traveler. I read about cookies. Not even a crumb. Breakfast was an additional charge. I stayed on the first floor very near the lobby. Others in our group were on the second floor. Neither of us had internet. The front desk was not very helpful. Something must have happened as were able to get on via a very week signal in the morning. Breakfast is not included in your standard room rate. This hotel is obviously here for the convention center attached to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Bow, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

This hotel is pretty much the standard Courtyard hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are rooms are clean. There is a daily breakfast available and a small bar in the lobby open evenings. The hotel is close (about a mile) to the state capitol and most of downtown, but not really walking friendly due to busy streets. Also very accessible from the highway.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Family of 5 stayed one night in a 2 queen room with a sofabed. We had reserved a rollaway; however, when we arrived they had upgraded the room to include a sofabed. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The only issue we had was that there were no sheets for the sofabed. Since it was quite late, our daughter just used her blanket. So, be sure to check for sofabed sheets early in your stay if you are going to use the sleeper sofa. (Lesson learned! We should do this any place we need to use the sleeper sofa!) When I told the front desk clerk the next morning, she was very apologetic and said that if we had called the front desk, they would have been very glad to bring sheets at any hour. Very nice staff. Good value.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

The hotel was clean and quiet, and the hotel staff was very pleasant. We arrived early, and instead of telling us we had to wait until check-in time, they switched things around and found a room that was already clean so that we could check in. That was a relief after traveling most of the day. The breakfast was just OK, but we didn't expect gourmet. We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
shelton, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

I am here at the hotel now and so happy we decided to stay here. So easy to get to and many stores and restaurants within driving distance. Everyone who have encountered at the front desk has been awesome. Very friendly and helpful. Asked for extra towels and bedding and it was delivered so quickly. Nice warm cookies when we arrived that were free. Rooms are spotless. My room has two queen beds and a full sleeper sofa. Pool area is really hot tho but it could be because of the heat wave here. Only downside is the gym. They have two treadmills and only one worked. I could not get the stair stepper to work at all and the weights were not worth using. Please do not hesitate to stay here. Also, housekeeping workers are very friendly. Always smiling and saying hello.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

We stayed at this marriott for a class reunion weekend. Being a rewards member I decided to for go the special room rate to receive more points toward a future stay. I booked a King Suite for myself and spouse and it was a great choice. From the easy online booking to everyone I dealt with on the phone and in person it was a smooth transaction and a great stay.

The room was very clean and fresh. Living room was nice with furniture in good shape. Loved the outside balcony overlooking I93. Absolutely no road noise as the hotel does not sit on the interstate though it is in a commercial area don't let that stop you from staying. This is Concord NH not Newark NJ. Nice wet bar area with sink, large counter, microwave, fridge, and cabinets under.

Bath area was above average though I found tub floor very slippery. Sink area was outside bath with great lighting. Very adequate mirror space including closet doors.

Bedroom was lovely though furniture a bit beat up. Bed was the normal excellent quality Marriott bed with very nice bedding. AC and TV in both rooms.

Easy and free internet service was a bonus. Didn't try restaurant or room service but food for banquet was good. Staff exceptional including housekeeping. Julie at front desk had a welcoming attitude and I believe I dealt with Amy on phone when I had a question who was also very nice.

Would stay again if I'm in the area. Having grown up here they go above and beyond what I expected. Good location to stop at if your visiting NH not just Concord area due to proximity to I93.

• Stayed August 2010

Been to Courtyard Concord? Share your experiences!