“Barley House all the way” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Irish, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Concord's choice for quality food, top-notch service, and fresh local micro-brews. Located across the street from the State Capitol, The Barley House is a popular spot for business lunches, parties, after-work crowds, and culinary pleasure seekers.
Plattsburgh, New York
“Barley House all the way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I would say it's pretending to be just a pub but it is a pub. It's a pub with a fantastic menu. True american pub fare executed perfectly. The only fault I have with this place is that it trys too hard to be a good restaurant and a pub when its is really just a fantastic pub.

Visited September 2012

“I Crave this in my Dreams...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place may be my most favorite restaurant in all of New Hampshire. Great atmosphere, amazing food (must try blarney puffs and Dublin Burger!), good music, and excellent service! Every time I go home I have to stop here at least once, some of the best comfort food one can ask for. Highly recommend coming here, whether it be for a family dinner or drinks with you friends!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clayton, North Carolina
“good food great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Good location in down town Concord, free parking after 5pm, we was given a table as soon as we entered. Food was quick and very good and not to pricey. Service was good, our waiter did a good job keeping out drinks filled.

This was a group of 8.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Concord, New Hampshire
“Nice place to stop for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I stopped for lunch, we ordered fried bussel sprouts which were served with bacon, walnuts, parm cheese which were very good. Hubby had a corned beef sandwich on a pretzel bun that he enjoyed. I had a lobster BLT which consisted of a little lettuce, tomato, lobster, aoilli and 2 really thick slices of bread. I was not thrilled at first because it was so dry but after removing the top slice of bread it was much better, not so dry and bready and you could enjoy the lobster. We both had sweet potato fries that were great. We both enjoyed it and would recommend it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollis, New Hampshire
“Great food and atmoshphere...Will definitely be going back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I were passing through Concord today and we stopped here in the late afternoon to grab a drink and something to eat. What a great find! To start, our server brought us over pretzels and bread sticks with some excellent hummus. We both ordered a beer, but they have a pretty good drink/whiskey menu. I am a vegetarian so was very pleased to see that they had options for me. I ended up ordering the veggie burger and my husband got the house burger, both with fries. The food was great! Anytime we are in the area again, we will definitely be going back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to The Barley House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Barley House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.