“Fantastic Food, Suprising Variety” 5 of 5 stars

800-258-4304
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Claremont
Perkinsville, Vermont
“Fantastic Food, Suprising Variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

We live locally and have preferred North Country bacon and ham, of all the local choices, for years. This Thanksgiving,we hosted a lot of family. My cousin, who is a foodie, wanted to visit the Smokehouse itself the day after Thanksgiving and buy some of their things. I had always bought their products in the grocery store, and not at the smokehouse itself. But, willing to do whatever my visiting cousin wanted, I drove him and his family over. Its a nondescript building on the edge of town. But what a surprise inside! Very friendly, happy to welcome us, the owner himself came out to greet us. And the variety of food available was amazing! Smoked mozerella, house smoked delicious pepperoni, duck breast, a wide variety of sausages, much more than the local grocery store stocks. I have been back a couple times since. Well worth a visit.

Visited November 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Love the Products”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2004

The products available from the NorthCountry Smokehouse are fantastic! My favorites include Apple-smoked bacon and the excellent Hams (various varieties). I would highly recommend these products to anyone. They have a great web site and mail their products worldwide. We are indeed fortunate to be able to purchase these products in the supermarket.