“Excellent pizza; great service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Center Conway, New Hampshire
“Excellent pizza; great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Probably the best pizza in the area. Nothing fancy, just great crust, fresh ingredients, cooked to perfection. Always delicious. Always friendly service.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nahant, Massachusetts
“All was good, but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is a very mundane place with surprisingly good pizza and very pleasant service. In fact, the thin crust pizza we had was one of the best we've had in the valley. The "but" is the fact that we received thin paper plates that really took away from the experience. We were literally afraid to try and cut the pizza on the plates. Too bad, as this is otherwise a place worth visiting.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
White Mountains NH
“Serving up great pizza in Mt. Washinton Valley for 30 years!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I are regular patrons of Brennan's. I have been eating there since I first moved to the area because their pizzas closely resembled what I had been used to back in my hometown of Chicago. You won't find any exotic toppings here, but what you will ind is a darned good pizza at a reasonable price. The owners, Steve and Laurie, are great people who take a lot of pride in what they do. They have been consistently putting out a good product for three decades and I don't see that changing anytime soon! So, next time you're in Mt. Washington Valley and are hungry for pizza, get off "the strip" and head to Brennan's. You won't be sorry!

Visited July 2013
Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time my family is in the Conway area we stop by Brennan's for pizza. They have the best pizza in New England. I drive 2 1/2 hours for their Pizza (and a view of the mountains). I would highly recommend Brennan's to anyone driving through Mount Washington Valley.

• Visited February 2013