“Friendly staff” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
New Hampshire
“Friendly staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Good for breakfast..service was slow...could be cleaner...all in all not a spectacular place but ok..

Visited February 2012

Newbury, New Hampshire, United States
“Dirty.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I was pretty excited about breakfast..I think that average would be a stretch. The omelette was overcooked. The cornbread was completely out of the question. Kinda of like a sawdust cake. The waiter seemed to be a distant relative of Eddie Haskell. The big shocker came after we paid the bill and I decided to use the restroom before we headed back home. It was filthy. I am really not a jerk but if I had seen the bathroom before I had eaten I would have run out the door. If the patrons restroom looked like that, I can only imagine what the kitchen looked like.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Todd (the owner) and his staff were great. Brought an entire girls hockey team to the restaurant and they accommodated everyone and served an exceptional breakfast as well. Went back the next day with just the family and had the same experience. Wouldn't go anywhere else for breakfast in Waterville!

Visited January 2012
sarasota florida
“cute little hole in the wall place with great local food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have always seen the sign but didn't even know it was there and took a chance and what a pleasant surprise...one of the owners waited on us and he was so friendly...The breakfasts are amazing and I loved it when I went for lunch as well

Visited September 2011
Newton, Massachusetts
“Perfect Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

We were actually staying in Waterville Valley for a hockey tournament this past weekend and drove to Campton twice for breakfast because Stix was so good!! Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone! Great Bloody Mary as well :-)

• Visited January 2012