“mildew/musty” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Campton

You added Days Inn Campton to your Saves list
Days Inn Campton
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1513 Daniel Webster Hwy, I-93 Exit 27 on US Route 3, Campton, NH 03223   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Campton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Orillia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Bathroom toilet could have been cleaner and water pressure for shower very poor and hardly any hot water

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Christine M, Assistant Manager at Days Inn Campton, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. I will talk with my housekeeping department and also my maintenance department and get this resolved! Thank you again
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

1. the smell- the exterminator was just there and you knew it
2. the pool/hot tub/ sauna-pool was DIRTY and hot tub was as well. Spa smelled so bad we couldnt even go in it. something was dripping from the ceiling as well. When I asked reception to turn the lights on only half came on. did I mention it was dirty and it smelled
3.the room-the worst. as you can guess-it was so DIRTY and it SMELLED. we were there for 2 mintues when the toliet clogged. my husband fixed it was we could leave the room. when we returned about 2 mintues later I walked down to reception to tell her the toilet was clogged and that it was so dirty I couldnt stand it anymore. She offered a new room but since we were staying for less than 24hours I declined and she said she would have the toliet fixed and cleaned. It was fixed and cleaned up but not cleaned. My husband and I took turns staying awake to make sure there were no little critters running around in the dark while my kids slept.
This place was a huge mistake.
PS-breakfast was a joke-it was so DIRTY. There was a little man running around with a dirty rag so I guess it was clean for them. That was the same man that fixes toliets too.
YUCK!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and your time. We are very sorry that your stay was not satisfying. I can assure you that we do not have critters in the hotel. Giao is our Maintenance guy and also our continental breakfast prep. He takes great pride in providing his services for both breakfast and maintenance. I can assure you that the rags he uses for the clean up are clean and he does sanitize his hands after each service he does with any toilets.
Exeter
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Overall, our stay here was very nice. The staff is very friendly and willing to do whatever was needed to make us comfortable. The interior of the hallway and rooms could use some upgrading but for the price we didn't expect oceanfront luxury.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We hope to see you again

Been to Days Inn Campton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Campton

Address: 1513 Daniel Webster Hwy, I-93 Exit 27 on US Route 3, Campton, NH 03223
Location: United States > New Hampshire > White Mountains > Campton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Campton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Campton 2*
Two story Motor Inn with Chalet-styling, interior corridors and modern comforts. We have wireless internet, free breakfast, pool and hot tub. We are nestled in between New Hampshire???s White Mountains and Lakes Region, so whether you are here to Ski, Golf, Fall Foliage or Hike, chose the Days Inn as your affordable lodging stay in a resort area. As of November 1st- December 31st 2012 Our pool area will be closed for Maintenance ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Campton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Campton Hotel Campton
Campton Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Campton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.