“Owner and team – were extremely rude and abrasive.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Field & Stream RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brookline
Field & Stream RV Park
You added Field & Stream RV Park to your Saves list
7 Dupaw Gould Rd, Brookline, NH 03033   |
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Owner and team – were extremely rude and abrasive.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed about a month on business, I would have left earlier but needed to finish my business in New Hampshire. The park is very small and you are packed in like sardines. There is no open space and the sites are very small. There is a pond for fishing, but it is more like a puddle. Anyway, the guy cutting the grass and ‘weed eating’ turned the weed eater on my dog when my dog and I were both outside and he started barking at the weed eater, as all dog do. The maintenance guy didn’t care the least that he could have severely injured him and never even apologized.
The owner stayed away most of the time I was there, however, anytime we had an interaction his abusive tune and mannerisms came forth. I have never been talked to in such a rude and abusive manner by anyone, yet alone an owner of a business. Needless to say I will never go back and strongly recommend against anyone going to this RV park.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Solo

Been to Field & Stream RV Park? Share your experiences!