“Excellent food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Sandwiches, Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our waiter, Marvin, was awesome and the food was just perfect! I had the filet and it was cooked perfectly. My food allergies were taken into consideration without me having to say anything after the hostess took our reservation. We loved the atmosphere. We would eat here again if in the area!

Visited December 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Nice food, gorgeous view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've had lunch and dinner at this restaurant, indoors and outdoors on their patio. The menu has a nice diversity, the food is good (though not outstanding) and the service is fine. The big feature of this restaurant is its view of the Presidential Range in the White Mountains.

I returned again in mid-November, indoor seating only of course. Part of the restaurant was closed for renovation and there was some construction noise, so it was not as pleasant as on that sunny August day. Still, a nice spot!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Steaks were perfect, everything else OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Come for the steaks. One of the best I've probably ever head.

Beyond that, the service was OK and the dining room was frigid! I kept my down jacket on all night. Play it safe and have reservations-- we had a drink in the bar beforehand and saw that those without reservations had to stay in there, and it was filling up quickly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Just had the best ribeye of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

No exageration. So yeah, this place's chef is the real deal. The ribeye was cooked medium rare to perfection with just the right char/crust and a good salt rub. The rest of the meal and my wife's lobster-swordfish-mussels gumbo was also top notch. Make it a night and try their Tuckerman pale ale too. The dessert menu could use a little work though.

Visited November 2013
Portland, Maine
“Dinner & Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We didn't have reservations, but were able to get in at tables near the bar. The service was WONDERFUL. Our waiter (who was local) was attentive, but not overly so...polite and helpful. We had apps, entree, drinks and dessert, all of which were excellent and our entree cooked to order. I also recommend Chocolate Decadence for dessert. Drinks were well made and of high quality.

I could have done without TV's in the vicinity which gave our dining experience a bit of a 'pub' feel, however, they were not overly loud or obnoxious (sadly the people next to us were, although this was not the fault of Stickney's).

Overall the atmosphere was cozy and warm with a sense of privacy. The table and chairs ,even in the bar, gave us plenty of room to spread out and relax.

• Visited November 2013