“Great - as always” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
North Woodstock, United States
“Great - as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stay at this hotel regularly for business and it is always great. The front desk staff are always welcoming, kind and helpful. The breakfast is perfect for grab and go. Location is right off the highway but I don't hear a lot of noise at night. The rooms are large and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Hi Angel,

Thanks so much for being with us again and for taking the time to write your review.

All comments are reviewed with my team - yours brought a smile to a group just starting their day so thank you for that.

We look forward to having you back with us when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Michael Scavotto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The hotel is just off the interstate and offered a good option for our road trip round New England. There aren't many options for local dining (within walking distance), other than the Chinese restaurant across the road (the food was good and plentiful, but the service was hit and miss!).

The hotel itself was able to sort us out a room with no reservation (very much appreciated) and they were in the middle of some renovations in the reception area. It didn't inconvenience us too much and the room we had was nice and spacious.

A good option if you need a room for the night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for staying with us during your New England travels.
We all very much appreciate your visit and also thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I do hope your travels back to England are safe and uneventful. If and when you return to New England, we will look forward to having you back as our guests.

Best regards ,

Hanover, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stopped for a rest after interrupted air travel and a long drive back home at night. The night desk agent was most accommodating and helpful, called me by name on multiple occasions and generally sold the atmosphere of the hotel. Room was quiet and clean. It was a brief stay, less than 6 hours! But a very nice place to take a refreshing nap and get some breakfast before travelling onward.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Hi Lou,

Thanks for staying with us, even for just a few hours. I am glad our hotel was there for you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to comment about my auditor - I will be letting him know tonight how well he did - that goes such a long way - especially for those on the late shift who are not always recognized.

I do hope on your next pass by, you will be able to stay with us a few more hours!

Wishing you a great summer ahead.

Vancouver Island, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We only stayed a few hours, to be fair, but it was a great stay.
We were driving from Ontario to Boston and had an early flight and just needed a place to get a few hours sleep before the flight, and this place fit our budget and driving route perfectly.
The hotel was under some sort of renovations in the front lobby but we were still able to partake in the coffee etc and the staff was very nice and helpful, the room clean and comfortable. Overall a great stay.

HI Allison,

Thanks for staying with us. I am sorry it was for just a few hours!

We all appreciate you choosing us while on your way to Boston and certainly hope you will be back again for a longer visit. And while short, so pleased you recognized the staff and thier work.

Hope you had a great trip and we look forward to having you back with us.

Harrisburg, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I don't have a raving review to give. There were no major issues with my stay regarding the cleanliness of the hotel or the staff. It was obvious that the housekeepers did their job and did it well and the front desk staff was also friendly. It is just an old hotel and needs to be updated (while I was there, they were remodeling the kitchen/dining area so that was good to see although it made eating breakfast a little bit difficult.) Another thing was that it took almost 10 minutes to check me in. I had called to let the manager on night duty to let him know that I would be arriving late, we got lost on our way from Pennsylvania to New Hampshire so I did not get in until about 4AM. I work at a Hampton Inn and Suites and understand that after you run the night audit, people who have not checked in yet automatically get forced into a "No Show" status, which could be confusing.. But in all reality, it is quite the simple fix and should only take a couple of seconds. It wasn't a big deal but I had been in the car for almost 12 hours and just wanted to get up to my room so I could lay down. Like I said before, nothing huge and no serious complaints, just a couple little things, some of which the hotel and it's staff are not even responsible for.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Sara,
Thanks for staying with us and writing your critique.
I appreciate your feedback.

Hyde Park, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Rooms are small but adequate. Hotel is quiet, impeccably clean. Nice breakfast buffet to meet all dietary needs with two kinds of eggs, ham, potatoes, fruit, oatmeal, waffles. Beds are quite firm and my hips would have appreciated a pillow top mattress.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Hi and thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review

My team reads all reviews and takes them seriously. We apprecaite you being back with us and giving us your feedback. I especially appreciate your comments about my housekeeping staff - they work very hard for you to see what you did -so thank you for that.

We look forward to your return; in the meantime, have a great summer and enjoy your garden! :)

Millbury, Ma., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Staff was awesome!! Place was immaculate inside and out!! I would recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the area weather for business or pleasure!! Great job by ALL staff/employees!! Check in and check out was extremely fast and the employees all had a smile on their faces. Made you feel welcomed as a guest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Hi Jim,

Well your review was the hit of our morning meeting today! Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. All reviews are shared with my team so to start one off such as yours in the morning just makes our day that much better, and my job that much easier.

We appreciate you being with us and look forward to having you back with us when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Have a great summer ahead.

Michael Scavotto

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!