My wife and I stayed at the Bear Mountain Lodge for two days in October as part of our tour of New England, we should have stayed longer. Mike was so helpful in directing us to the best places to visit and sights to see with only limited time available. Our room was massive, bed extremely comfortable and the breakfasts fantastic, talk about innovative cookery! We loved it.
John & Jill Lee, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, NH - White Mountains