Booked a trip though RCI for four nights and the only available unit was a no frills hotel style room. After reading other reviews we waited until after 4PM to check in and was given a friendly welcome by Alysia and the keys to our unit, Our first impression was oh no this is small but as we got into the room housekeeping hadn't cleaned it yet but it was entered into the system as having been done. With a little apprehension we went back to the front desk and Alysia turned us over to Jonathan who is a very take charge guy with a lot of presence at the front desk. He stepped away for a minute and came back with the best words a resort guest could hear-"complimentary upgrade"!!! The unit is described by RCI as "partial kitchen" but it was enough as the resort had plenty of gas and charcoal grills for guests to use all over the property. Our unit was in the Chocoura Building and it was up to date comfortable and clean as it could possibly be. We caught a glimpse of the complete unit in our building and this resort really looks like a place where you get what you pay for, all the comforts of home combined with great resort amenities. Great pool and hot tub areas with playgrounds for the kids and activities every day. Not unusual to see an occasional bear but the staff is well trained to keep the guests safe. A little out of the way of the North Conway traffic and congestion but right across the street from the Attitash Alpine Slide and the Mountain Coaster and close proximity to most of the eastern White Mountain attractions. We found the staff to be very professional, pleasant and very hospitality oriented. We traveled with a five year old and were happy to stay onsite for most of the four days. This place is well worth the trip and we are already planning a summer visit in 2015
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains on a 60-acre resort and situated at the base of Attitash Mountain is where you'll find the finest winter skiing and summer recreation in Mount Washington Valley. The Village is comprised of a variety of guest rooms. Our condominium resort offers you over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside units accommodating up to 14 people. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett