Just recently visited for the first time during the summer and was amazed at all the activities that abound at this time of year. As a timeshare owner at this resort I only vacationed here in the fall and winter months in the past. I was definitely surprised to experience along with my family and especially my grandson all the exciting activities for all ages. The resort does uphold a clean & friendly atmosphere, although the pool area can be somewhat crowded. The beds could be more toward the firmer side and the pullouts are awful. TIP: Do bring your own pillow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains on a 60-acre resort and situated at the base of Attitash Mountain is where you'll find the finest winter skiing and summer recreation in Mount Washington Valley. The Village is comprised of a variety of guest rooms. Our condominium resort offers you over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside units accommodating up to 14 people. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett