We go to Attitash Mountain Village every year because we love it so much. One year we didn't go and our kids said, "never do that again!" The accommodations are always homelike and comfortable, with a well-appointed kitchen, washer/dryer, comfortable and clean beds and furnishings. And there is so much to do! We love both the indoor and outdoor pool areas, we go tubing all the time on the Saco (a short walk through the woods from the resort), we play tennis, horseshoes, basketball, pick blueberries, and that's all on-property! It's also located close to everything so we always have a huge range of fun activities for the week. We just got back and I'm already looking forward to next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains on a 60-acre resort and situated at the base of Attitash Mountain is where you'll find the finest winter skiing and summer recreation in Mount Washington Valley. The Village is comprised of a variety of guest rooms. Our condominium resort offers you over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside units accommodating up to 14 people. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett