Literally across the St from the slopes. Overall, a decent value considering the price and facilities. I had no complaints, though some might notice the condo units are showing signs of age, decor is dated. It was fine for me. We slept well, enjoyed the pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and ping pong - in addition of course to skiing all day.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village Hotel
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains on a 60-acre resort and situated at the base of Attitash Mountain is where you'll find the finest winter skiing and summer recreation in Mount Washington Valley. The Village is comprised of a variety of guest rooms. Our condominium resort offers you over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside units accommodating up to 14 people. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.