“Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: 40 Seat restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Specializes in seafood, but also serves great pizza, burgers and homemade pies. Offers kiddie meals. Serves beer and wine, including 9 New England craft beers on tap. Wednesday night has live music.
Quispamsis, Canada
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Tried Cabin Fever for the first time. Found the staff friendly. Interior was rustic and comfortable. Food was very good and good size portions. Will return.

• Visited November 2013
Dawn R, Owner at Cabin Fever, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thanks Peter, So glad you enjoyed it here. Hope to see you again!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Gem Nestled Away in the White Mountains of NH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow! Where do I start. It is a nice little cozy cabin-style restaurant nestled in Barlett, NH that served the best Lobster Bisque I've ever had. I used to eat a lot of crawfish bisque in Houston and could never find anything that quite compared on the lobster side. Well, Cabin Fever gives my Houston favorites a run for their money and it is hands down the best bisque I've had on the east coast. It doesn't stop there. We had a chicken barbeque pizza that was phenomenal. Crust was nice and bubbly and toppings were soooooo good. (I think they're using a brick oven). This is one of the top 3 pizza places I've eaten at on the east coast (and I've lived in many cities on the east coast). The other two are Corner Grille in Worcester and Krueger Flatbread Pizza in Haverhill. I restrict my judgment to the east coast because growing up near Chicago, I'm biased towards Chicago-style pizza. Nonetheless, for thinner crust pizza, Cabin Fever is boss, boss, boss. We enjoyed the food so much that we then ordered a hamburger. The hamburger was the most succulent burger I ever had. It was so good that I absolutely did not want to put any condiments on it because it would ruin the flavor. This has never happened to me before with a hamburger but this is one of the best burgers I had ever had. So, for lobster bisque, pizza and hamburgers, this is as good as it gets. The chef here has literally figured out the secret sauce. I wish they would open another restaurant closer to where I lived.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dawn R, Owner at Cabin Fever, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Wow, I think that's one of the best reviews we have gotten. I hope it's ok, I posted it on our facebook page to share with others. Thank you so very much!!! I hope to see you again sometime:)
Washington DC
“Very good lobster mac and cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate here on our one night in the area after a recommendation from our B&B. It was very good. We had a lobster mac and chhese and a hot lobster roll, both were so good and very lobster-y. The atmosphere was great, and nice and cozy on a crisp autumn evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando , FL
“Worth Having a Meal if in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stopped here on our last evening on a three night stay in and around the White Mountain region and the dining experience was a great way to complete our mini Fall vacation. We found the food to be quite enjoyable and reasonably priced. My wife had the lobster bisque and heated lobster role and I enjoyed a cup of the chili and the haddock fish bites in a basket. Chile had a bit too many beans for me, but would still order it again as it was hearty and got the meal off to a good start. The fish bites were lightly coated and had a good taste to them. My wife and two boys all had desert - fresh baked pie with ice cream- something they are known for. Enjoyed speaking to the wife of the owner and learning a bit about the restaurant. Some of the reviews speak to the restaurant as being hard to get into and a bit crowded though we didn't find this to be the case on a Sunday evening during peak Fall leaf viewing season. Worth having a meal if you find yourself in Bartlett or Bretton Woods ( only about 25 minutes from the Mt Washington resort).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix
“casual but very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed with some friends and Bartlett recently and ate here for dinner one evening. The beer, entrees, and service were all very good. Prices were reasonable for the location. I'd definitely come back here when I visit Bartlett again.

• Visited September 2013