We stayed here in July 2012 and our stay was good until we left the resort. When we were almost home, we realized we left a bunch of items including my husband's prescription meds. We called the front desk and told them what we forgot and they said they we would get in 2-3 days. I told them that we needed the meds ASAP. We waited a couple of days and still didn't get our stuff back so I called them again. Finally, two weeks later, we got our things but some of the meds were missing which was a whole bottle of pills! We then called the front desk and manager to let them know our meds were missing and they basically said that they never saw any of the pills! The manager claims that his staff are very trustworthy and always return lost/found items all the time. Each time we spoke to the front desk/manager, their stories were inconsistent about how many bottles of prescription meds we had. They basically made it sound like we were lying about what we left behind and that they're staff are honest and trustworthy people. The manager was useless and couldn't care less. My husband called the police and made a report but it's hard to trace stolen prescription meds. Needless to say, I will never stay here again! This is the worst experience I've ever had and the worst service ever including poor management, untrustworthy staff and lack of concern!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Seasons Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Condominium Resort White Mountains, NH - Bartlett