“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 22 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located across from the base of Attitash Ski Area in the Attitash Mountain Village hospitality Building. Matty B's serves up Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizza as well as Dinner Entrees. We have a full service bar offering creative cocktails and 7 beers on tap! In the summer months dine on the patio or in the air conditioned dining room. Kid friendly and our whole menu available for take out.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

We ate here the on the night we were leaving the area, and the food was very good. My wife got one of the specials, which was baked stuffed haddock with rice and brocolli and she said it was great. My daughter got a kids cheeseburger (which was huge for a kid portion) and said it was very good. My son got a chicken burrito and struggled to finish it as it was so big. My chicken ceasar wrap was good, and a much needed change from the fried food and amusement food we had been eating at Santa's Village.

The service was fast and the restaurant was overall nice. It was kind of confusing to get to as I think it is located within a timeshare/resort main building, but we just followed our noses and were able to find it.

Would definitel go here again.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, CA
“Great Bar scene, good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

This restaurant is directly across the street from Attitash ski resort, so it is very convenient for a drink and a snack. The service is good, the drinks are cheap, and the food is good. They have a great new hamburger based on In n out, which tastes very similar. A good view of the mountain, I would go here again.

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Diappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

We ate here as we were staying at Mt. Attitash Village and it is located on the property. We ordered boneless chicken wings for an appetizer which were actually really good. What made our meal disappointing was our entrees. I ordered chicken parm, which was one of the specials that night. The pasta dish was bland and I wasn't a fan of the pasta sauce they used. Needless to say, this was the only meal that we had here on our trip.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Bartlett, NH
“Matty B's Mountainside Cafe Bartlett, NH”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

Just spent $22.00 on a pizza from Matty B's "Mountinside Cafe." After getting over the initial shock of this price, I really expected the pizza to good, or maybe, very good. It wasn't. There was a serious lack of cheese (which I thought was an important part of the "white" pizza genre) and the pizza tasted only of the sun dried tomatoes I had requested (and paid dearly for.) There was no meat on the pizza, no real sauce, and onions and garlic. If you would like to spend $22.00 on a crappy pizza, then I think Matty B's is the place for you! It seems as if Matty B's must have to rely on unwitting tourists for business. As a resident of Bartlett, I feel like a fool for not driving a few more miles up the road to ELVIO'S, where the pizza is actually good and a lot less expensive.