Stayed one night with family on our trip through New England. Arrived after dark, so I didn't see the views on arrival. The staff was very friendly and the directions to our building were very clear. They could definitely use some extra lighting outside, the path to our doorway was very dark and uneven. Once inside, the stairway up to our condo was very narrow. Be sure to keep this in mind if anyone in your party has trouble climbing stairs. The apartment itself was beautiful, clean, very modern and comfortable. And the next morning we were treated to a beautiful view of the sun rising over the white mountains...breathtaking! I'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor heated pools, outdoor hot tubs, nightly bonfires, game room. We have a variety of lodging choices to accommodate your family's budget and have designed and oriented each of our units to provide you with maximum privacy and some of the finest views of the Mount Washington Valley. Choose from townhouses, suites, one and two-bedroom units, penthouses, to the elegance of our Chateau units at Highland Ridge. We also have pet-friendly units. We are the closest property to Story Land and just minutes away from tax-free outlet shopping, Mount Washington, and all White Mountain Attractions. Give us a call this Spring, we are offering some wonderful packages at great rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Nordic Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Village Hotel Jackson
- Nordic Village Jackson
- Nordic Village Resort White Mountains, NH - Bartlett