We are staying at the Nordic Village as I write this. We have been coming here for years and we haven't been disappointed until this year. I can deal with the hair dryer not working, a thick layer of dust over the baseboards, and the tilted bed. However when I called to complain about the people above us who kept us up all night and then woke up t 6:00 am to continue the stomping and screaming I was told someone would call us back. We waited 2 hours then we left for the day. No message was left for us with any follow through. If I wanted to listen to other people through thin walls I could have rented a room in a cheap motel and not spent resort rates. I am embarrassed that I have recommended this place to people for years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor heated pools, outdoor hot tubs, nightly bonfires, game room. We have a variety of lodging choices to accommodate your family's budget and have designed and oriented each of our units to provide you with maximum privacy and some of the finest views of the Mount Washington Valley. Choose from townhouses, suites, one and two-bedroom units, penthouses, to the elegance of our Chateau units at Highland Ridge. We also have pet-friendly units. We are the closest property to Story Land and just minutes away from tax-free outlet shopping, Mount Washington, and all White Mountain Attractions. Give us a call this Spring, we are offering some wonderful packages at great rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Nordic Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Village Hotel Jackson
- Nordic Village Jackson
- Nordic Village Resort White Mountains, NH - Bartlett