We stayed for 2 nights this past Memorial Day weekend and had a great time. The price was great for the amount of space you get, our 1 bedroom condo had a HUGE living room, fireplace, full kitchen, humongous jetted tub that our toddler loved, and gorgeous view from the balcony of the mountains. The outdoor heated pool was amazing. My only complaints were that our room was .5 miles from the pool so we had to drive with our toddler (we stayed in the Munich section), and the living room furniture was not that comfortable. Overall this is a great hotel for the price. Yes, the decor is dated, but it was very clean and for the amount of space/amenities you get it is definitely worth it. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor heated pools, outdoor hot tubs, nightly bonfires, game room. We have a variety of lodging choices to accommodate your family's budget and have designed and oriented each of our units to provide you with maximum privacy and some of the finest views of the Mount Washington Valley. Choose from townhouses, suites, one and two-bedroom units, penthouses, to the elegance of our Chateau units at Highland Ridge. We also have pet-friendly units. We are the closest property to Story Land and just minutes away from tax-free outlet shopping, Mount Washington, and all White Mountain Attractions. Give us a call this Spring, we are offering some wonderful packages at great rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Nordic Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Village Hotel Jackson
- Nordic Village Jackson
- Nordic Village Resort White Mountains, NH - Bartlett