“Excellent Food and Outdoor seating!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Zephyr Cove
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Minnesota
“Excellent Food and Outdoor seating!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This little restaurant/bar was right across the street from our condo rental. Great food and service! Literally one guy was serving the outside area. Which got busier as we sat and visited and ate our food. He was on top of things the entire time. We have a large family and I really can't remember everything the girls(5) ate. However my husband and I ordered the pizza. It was so delicious! It's really the only photo I got of food, because I forget and everyone is usually mid meal and I don't want to take pictures of half eaten food. Cute little place, decent prices.

I have other reviews I will be posting and asked the girls how they enjoyed their meal and took photo's of what they ate.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles
“Excellent Little Dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Pulled in to the small parking lot and wasn't sure what to expect. Walked in and sat at the bar. There are tables and outdoor seating as well. Was greeted immediately and served a cold beverage that I ordered. Had pizza and salad and both did not disappoint. Pizza was great, salad was fresh and beer was cold. A lot of locals hang out at this restaurant. I got the impression that it was a local watering hole. Enjoyed talking with the locals and getting the low down on local happenings. There were some families with kids sitting at the tables and they were playing pool. They also had five slot machines. Fun little place with good food and a great vibe. Check it out the next time you're at Lake Tahoe. Less than 10 minutes north of the casinos.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sacramento, California
“Sams Place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Indoor/outdoor seating. Live music outside on the beach on our visit. View of sunset from there was awesome.

Visited June 2014
Sacramento
“Great turkey burgers and outside seating ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Best Turkey burger ever! We were playing tennis in Zephyr Cove and ran across this little gem. It's classic rustic Tahoe, nothing fancy, but great food and service. My husband had the turkey burger and he proclaimed it was the best turkey burger he's ever had. I had fish and chips. Great service, wonderful out door patio, great food. If you are looking for an american grill that serves classic burgers and fries fare, this is the place for you!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I would really recommend this place when visiting Lake Tahoe. Great nachos, wings, and burgers. Not too far from the casinos but you definitely need to drive not walk. Super friendly service and reasonable prices. Maybe 49 for a burger? I forget really but get the nachos and split it among two people. We did one of the times, do big guys and it was plenty when washed down with a draft watching sports on the tv. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014