“do not expect to win ever at a casino” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Kuna, Idaho
10 attraction reviews
“do not expect to win ever at a casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

They had a great little Taco place here that began with a T Her tacos were made fresh in front of you. They were really tasty and she was very friendly. I am so sorry I could not remember her name. Loved the tacos, tamale,tostadas, much more .filled my gut with tasty food.

Visited April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Salt Lake City
“Airless & smokey”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

There was no air circulation in the casino, the music was far too loud and definitely a different type of clientele at night!

Visited February 2014
Slc, ut
“Like being trapped in a nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Won a little money and they tried to ban me from the casino! Do not go here!!! I lost like $3000 right off the bat, then I ended up winning a little more than that. This casino must really be hurting for money!!!sealers were nice, but pit bosses are sharks!!! Feel bad the dealers have to work there.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I like to win and Wendover is the place. The people are amazing and friendly the food is great, and there is not place I would have rather have been.

Visited November 2013
Langley City, Canada
“impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

we walked through the breezeway joining the Montego Bay resort to the Nugget. The nugget is not part of the affiliated Montego, Rainbow and Peppermil so I didn't expect it to be as nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see the decor in the casino and joining atrium which was full of tropical plants and palm trees. I did not see inside a room but everything else was nice so I am assuming they would be nice too. This casino is perched high on a hill overlooking the flats with mountains in the background. Probably nice views from the rooms. I won in the casino and though it isn';t huge it offered enough games and it was easier to find the rest of your group. I would like to play there again on my next trip and would like to check out the rooms too.

Visited November 2013