“JIMMY THE WAITER AND THE BEST FOOD” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seal Beach, California
“JIMMY THE WAITER AND THE BEST FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Restarant ROMANZA Was a great experience for me. I had the best waiter name Jimmy This guy was so into his job and his suggestions were right on Q. I could tell that Jimmy's love for his job and belief in the food at ROMANZA'S was the best experience for my family and myself.
Its people like Jimmy that make a restaurant. If you want to have great food and the best most attentive and concise service ever from a passionate guy that has customers as his focus that will meet your needs, then try Romanza's in West Wendover Utah! The flavors, the spices, the portions were unbelievable.As long as the food stays the same and Jimmy the waiter work at Romanza's, i will be a customer for life.

• Visited November 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have eaten there twice while in town gambling and celebrating special occasions and the food and service has been wonderful both times. The price is right and it's a nice way to get away from the casino noise. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Amazing experience :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

A couple weeks ago, my husband and I spent the weekend in Wendover. We stayed at the Montego Bay Casino-the rooms are beautiful there! We wanted to eat somewhere nice but not spend all our gambling money :) We decided to eat at the Romanza, it's Italian Fine Dining. I had the three cheese tortellini---AMAZING! My husband had a steak, which was cooked to perfection. The manager (Jason) is very helpful and nice, always walking around to the booths checking on customers. Our servers name was Claudia and she was so sweet and accommodating. Whatever we asked for, she was very quick and helpful. I loved Romanza and we will definitely be back soon!

• Visited October 2012
vernal, ut
“Great Food in Small Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Whether you are just passing through or staying in West Wendover, Nv, stop at the Montego Bay Hotel and Casino and eat at the Romanza restaurant inside the hotel. Great food and great service. If you like salmon, try the salmon on their menu. It's topped with sundried tomato risotto and sits on a bed of steamed spinach. Absolutely mouth watering!!! It certainly rivals the salmon we've eaten anywhere, even in Vegas. Oh and ask for Milo. He's a very efficient and cheery server. If you're not into salmon, then the lasagna is a must. The best part is this restaurant is reasonably priced and you won't go away hungry. But if possible, save room for the chocolate raspberry mousse bombe. It's marvelous.

• Visited October 2012