“Not good” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Wisconsin
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The lobster is horrible and I love lobster. Not sure it is even lobster it tastes so bad. I have no clue why people get excited about this buffet. The balance of the food is marginally ok at best. I suggest go somewhere else!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Antioch, California
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

well what can i say food is ok just average... but dont try the chocolate cake i wouldn't even call that chocolate cake seems to me they put out day old deserts and the one i tried was by far day old and very dry and you cant even taste the chocolate. i had to spit it out onto a napking. hilarious if they call themselves chefs.

Visited June 2013
Modesto, California
“I love lobster the best in boomtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm from Modesto ca I like boomtown
My family love the lobster and
I like the rooms and play
Love love
Love love

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Reno, Nevada
“The lobster is horrible...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The lobster was like eating rubber bands. No one had more than one and some didn't finish one. We have cooked lobster dinner for my sons birthday forever, we took a break 1 year and never again. Fast food would be better. Buy and cook your own or go somewhere that is not massed produced. I only gave a rating up to 2 because the salad bar was nice and the servers were great.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Reno, Nevada, United States
“Lobster Buffet...Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I can't rate the food because there is no minus ten! Food was terrible...overcooked, cold and plain bad! Will never return! We spent $145.00 on this meal (should have gone to the Sizzler which is much bettter).

Been to Lobster Buffet? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lobster Buffet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.