We stay at the Ridge Resorts annually for 2 weeks and are owners. Our room in the Tower was fabulous this year as the rooms have just been renovated. The beds are sleep number and quite comfortable. The view of the Carson Valley from the 9th floor was amazing. The view of the moon rising should not be missed either. My nephew asked his girlfriend to marry him at the point overlooking the lake and the sunset close to the Ridge View....she said yes. This is an incredible spot not to be missed and seems to be a family tradition as my son asked his now wife 2 years ago in the same location. Our second week was at the Naegle, building 12 overlooking the Valley as well. The rooms will be renovated this fall and next Spring and definitely in need. The Fitness Center needs updating after all these years and needs a deep cleaning. The ice makers were not working, but housekeeping brought us ample ice whenever we called. Check in is always easy. Spa is wonderful and the Eucalyptus Steam room is a must!!...so relaxing The resort store carries quite a bit and considering the cost of gas, much easier to pick up extras there. The Deli has great sandwiches, pizza and desserts. Happy hour is very enjoyable. Staff is friendly and helpful. The Blue Go service has restored free transportation and goes down the hill to the casinos hourly which is a plus, expecially since there were over 35 family members this year. The quietness, wind through the tress, hiking, spa, activities and views make the Ridge Resorts one of our favorite vacations. Yes, nice to be down by the casinos at times, but the back to nature feel, the accomodations and facilities make the Rige 5 star for us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV