4 nights in May, it's a big complex but well run. Staff were great on arrival, very polite an helpful, gave us free wifi. Room was nice and big, gas fire, kitchenette, comfy beds. The outdoor pool was lovely even though it snowed, hot tub was nice, jacuzzis everywhere as far as I could see. There are a lot of road works on the way up to the hotel on kingsbury grade but if it's only for a few nights it's fine. If you do stay, go to the Genoa bar, 20 mins away and get food in Jt's basque restaurant near by. Cheap, lovely and filling. I'd stay again. I'd avoid the fox and hound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV