We stayed here over Thanksgiving week in a 2-bedroom condo. We were very impressed with the amenities and friendly staff. The management here seems to have thought of everything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The condo is a bit small but we loved the fireplace and amazing views out all of the windows. They have a kids club that is free to guests. Each child can go for 2-hours each day. Our 4- year old loved it! She made crafts, played and made friends. The fact that this does not come at an extra cost is amazing. It was even open Thanksgiving day for pancakes and PJs!
Our only complaint was that we wished the restaurant onsite had been open. It closes on the off-season so was literally opening the week after Thanksgiving. We thought it would've made sense for it to be open the whole holiday week. The resort is remote and way up on the mountain so more dining options on-sight would be great. There is a sandwich and Starbucks coffee shop that was amazing. The gentleman working there was fantastic and so engaged. The indoor pool was fun and each building has an indoor and outdoor hot tub which was great for relaxation! I also had a massage in the spa which was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV