We traveled 12/29-01/5/14 We had a two bedroom condo in the Nagle 11 building. The room itself was nice. Nothing to rave about. The sleep number beds are NOT comfortable. I do have to admit the weather was not our friend during the week. There was barely any snow on the ground so that part of the vacation was not what we expected. I will say this...you are trapped without a car. Yes they do have a shuttle that runs every hour to and from the stateline casinos but it's not very convenient especially having to deal with drunk idiots. There is NOTHING to do at the resort, if you want to play tennis you MUST make a reservation. There was no indoor basketball court and hardly any activities for teenagers! They will try to get you to sit in on one of their "PRISONTATIONS" about timeshares. I cant' believe people still fall for this. They only have ONE restaurant for the whole property and they are only open a handful of hours during the day so if you miss it you're screwed out of a meal! The gym seems outdated and they machines that have a tv do not have the sound wired for headphones so it's pointless! The spa is very overpriced. Go into town and you'll get a better deal. Housekeeping is great and so are the concierges. They just really need to update the resort activities and provide more dining options!
I cannot say I would go back. This was our third stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV